• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching $3000 Level: Cut-Off Date & Credit Card Decline Issues

In summary, Katie submitted a show on the 30th that put her over the $3000 level. She had a declined credit card and wasn't able to resolve until the 2nd. It is showing as July sales but she will still earn the $3000 level, correct? What is the cut off date for that?
cookn' katie
I submitted a show on the 30th that put me over the $3000 level. I had a declined credit card and wasn't able to resolve until the 2nd. It is showing as July sales but I will still earn the $3000 level, correct? What is the cut off date for that?

cookn' katie said:
I submitted a show on the 30th that put me over the $3000 level. I had a declined credit card and wasn't able to resolve until the 2nd. It is showing as July sales but I will still earn the $3000 level, correct? What is the cut off date for that?

If it's showing as July sales you didn't resolve it in time for it to count for June. Sorry.

The email that they sent you about the declined credit card should have given you the cut off date to get it resolved by. But like Beth said if it's showing for July that's when it was "accepted". I think you only have until the 1st day of the next month to resolve credit card issues.

my email said it had to be resolved by the 1st for it to count for June sales and promotions. Bummer that that happened.

I know that I won't get commissions for it to count in June, but my sales won't count either!! I was like $30 from the next level w/o the show. They have to give us more time to have it corrected. The show was only open for for 3 days. I think with rules like that, consultants are going to do shows that last week of the month as the following months show.

It's been in the NewsWire that declined cards had to be resolved by 10pm CT on July 1 to count for June sales. HO has gotten very tight with those resolution deadlines. I even sent my team a heads up e-mail earlier in the week to be on top of declined cards and to try not to wait until the 30th to submit.

I just sent an email to HO. I work full time outside of PC. I left for work at 7am and got home at 630pm. I can't make personal calls during work, so when I got home I had less than 3 hours to get ahold of my customer. I had the show and closed it in less than 3 days. I think I am just going to start doing all my shows the last week of the month for the following month. I lost out on just under $300 worth of products!! UGH!!!! Sorry, just venting!!!

Kate I would be frusturated also. So sorry that happened to you.

Katie, that is what I do, but I offer the choice up to the host. If they want the June special, it is a June show though I know it won't close (generally) in time to count towards June. We do what works for us.

SOOO sorry this happened!!!!
I guess what you could do if you accept shows on the last week of the month is to encourage checks/cash...that way you wont have credit cards to submit.
When I have declined cards on the last day or the 2nd to last day of the month and I can't get in touch w/ my customer, I call the host to see if she will cover it and then my host can get the pmt from the guest.

If I had that much free stuff riding on it, I think I would have paid it myself and put a hold on that person's order until they paid it. If it was a huge order, I guess I couldn't do that but if it wasn't very big, I would.

I am so sorry this happened to you! I really wish we could authorize credit cards before we close the show and when I called and asked when this would be back up and running I was told that they have no update. I wasn't very pleased with it when they released it and now I actually miss it for the declined card reason!

Oh I hate credit card issues! It can be hard to get in touch with guests when this happens, and sometimes you don't want to pay for an order yourself when you don't know if they'll reimburse you. So sorry this happened.

Same thing happened to me Katie. Would have earned the $1500 level, but thanks to a declined card, won't. I'll pay more attention to those deadlines next time.

1. What is the cut-off date for reaching the $3000 level?

The cut-off date for reaching the $3000 level varies depending on the specific promotion or incentive being offered. It is important to check the specific details of the promotion to determine the exact cut-off date.

2. Can I use multiple credit cards to reach the $3000 level?

Yes, you can use multiple credit cards to reach the $3000 level. However, each credit card must be in your name and you must provide proof of payment for each transaction.

3. What happens if my credit card is declined when trying to reach the $3000 level?

If your credit card is declined when trying to reach the $3000 level, you will need to contact your credit card company to resolve the issue. Once the issue is resolved, you can provide proof of payment and continue working towards reaching the $3000 level.

4. Are there any exceptions for credit card decline issues?

In some cases, there may be exceptions for credit card decline issues. This will depend on the specific circumstances and will need to be discussed with your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service representative.

5. Can I still receive credit for sales after the cut-off date?

If you have reached the $3000 level before the cut-off date, you will still receive credit for sales made after the cut-off date. However, if you have not reached the $3000 level by the cut-off date, you will not receive credit for any sales made after the cut-off date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kreaser
Replies
Views
gina119
  • ChefTS
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3