• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Host Benefits: Handling Invitations and Credit Card Payments

In summary, the past host was not coming, and the credit card guest forgot to write down the name on the card. The past host can get a 60% discount on the stone at the show last night, and the customer should be contacted about the credit card.
Jenelle
Last night I had a show, and from what I gathered she was invited but wasn't coming. Do I call as a favor to the past host and tell her that so and so had her show last night and she can get a stone at 60% off? Or do I let it go?

Also, I had a credit card payment last night and forgot to write down the name on the card. Has anyone ever attempted to submit it with first and last name? Do I need to find out if the middle initial was on the card?

I would call the past host and check with them. I would also call the credit card guest, check on the card and make sure they got everything they needed from the show last night.

I always call the past host to 'remind' them of the host special just in case it entirely slipped their mind. They're entitled to it if they'd like, so I feel it's my job to let them know. Good customer service! :D

As for the credit card, I'd call the customer. However saying that, I have had an occasion or two where I couldn't reach the customer and just submitted with their first and last name. No problems, but maybe I was lucky?

The first and last names will suffice.

I would attempt to contact the person unless it's a straightforward name. When I worked for a company and visited with the credit card rep, they had a sliding scale of percentages charged based on how much complete and correct information was used to complete the transaction... I don't know if PC HO has anything like that but I'd just contact them and say that 'you want to make sure that their transaction is completely fully and correctly' and that includes the correct name on the card.

Call the customer about the credit card! What if she used her husband's card? It's better to be sure. I'm known for forgetting to write down the expiration dates, so I'm making calls the day after shows regularly. I honestly tell them that I forgot to write it down and they always understand. Usually I get a response like, "No problem, you were busy... no big deal." People are very understanding.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party include earning free and discounted products, trying new recipes, and spending time with friends and family.

How do I invite guests to my Pampered Chef party?

You can invite guests to your party by sending out invitations through email, social media, or by handing out physical invitations. You can also ask your consultant for help with creating and sending invitations.

Can I earn credit card payments as a host?

Yes, you can earn credit card payments as a host by providing your guests with a secure link to make their purchases. You will receive credit for all sales made through this link.

How do I handle credit card payments as a host?

You can handle credit card payments as a host by providing your guests with a secure link to make their purchases. You can also collect any cash or check payments and submit them to your consultant for processing.

What should I do if a guest cancels their order?

If a guest cancels their order, you should notify your consultant as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you with any necessary refunds or changes to your party total.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mikecooks
  • ChefTS