• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invite and Remind: A Process for Hosts

In summary, during a training session, Lisa learned the idea of calling postcards "reminder cards" and having hosts personally contact potential guests to invite them to a party. This should be done about 1/2 to two weeks before the party with a follow-up reminder phone call a few days before. This method is believed to be more effective in ensuring attendance and increasing excitement for the party. Many consultants have had success with this approach.
ChefLisa
I was at a training session with Tracey Williams on Tuesday and heard this idea. If it has been mentioned before, sorry for the repeat.

Instead of calling the postcards, invitations, call them reminder cards. When host coaching share with your host she/he should personally contact (by phone or in person) each potential guest and invite her/him to the party.

Then about one 1/2 to two weeks before the party, mail the reminder cards. Finally place the reminder phone calls a few days before the party.

I am really looking forward to implementing this idea.

Thanks!
Lisa

This process would work great if you mail the cards or your host mails the cards. It really makes so much sense since so many people do not receive the cards.

Great idea. I am going to try this too.

I always coach my hosts to tell everyone about the party, what they liked from the one they booked from, what they are going for and of course, when it is. It seems to work well!

Me too!Kate that's exactly what I do too. The reason, because having a host CALL and actually verbally invite his or her guests, transmits the excitement of coming to a PC party! A stuffy old postcard can't do that. You ever see one of those things smile? HMMM?

Hi Lisa,

I'm so glad you were able to attend the training session with Tracey Williams and learn about this idea. It's always great to hear new and effective ways to host coach and invite guests to parties.

I completely agree with the concept of calling the postcards "reminder cards" and personally contacting potential guests. It adds a personal touch and increases the chances of them attending the party. And by mailing the cards a few weeks before the party and following up with reminder phone calls, it ensures that the guests have enough time to plan and don't forget about the event.

I'm excited to hear that you are looking forward to implementing this idea. I believe it will definitely be beneficial in increasing attendance and making the party a success. Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us!

Happy cooking,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the purpose of "Invite and Remind: A Process for Hosts"?

The purpose of "Invite and Remind" is to provide a step-by-step process for hosts to effectively invite and remind their guests to attend their Pampered Chef party. This process helps hosts maximize attendance and sales at their party.

How do I use "Invite and Remind: A Process for Hosts"?

The process is simple and easy to follow. First, you will create a guest list and send out invitations using the provided templates. Then, you will follow up with guests who have not responded or confirmed their attendance. Finally, you will remind guests about the party a few days before the event. Detailed instructions and templates are included in the process guide.

Do I have to use the provided templates for invitations and reminders?

No, you are not required to use the provided templates. However, they have been designed to be effective and save you time. You are welcome to use your own wording and design, but make sure to include all necessary information such as date, time, location, and RSVP instructions.

What if some guests have not responded to my invitations?

If some guests have not responded to your invitations, it is important to follow up with them. You can send them a reminder email or give them a call. The "Invite and Remind" process includes templates for reminder emails and phone scripts to make this step easier for you.

Can I customize the "Invite and Remind: A Process for Hosts" for my specific party?

Yes, you can customize the process to fit your specific party. The process is meant to be a guide, so feel free to make any necessary adjustments. For example, you may want to use different wording or add additional reminders if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefsteph07