1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Putting biz cards in with bills...

1. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I have been doing this on the very few bills I still mail (I am addicted to online bill pay, but dentist bills, medical bills, we still mail in)

I had a dentist appt today, and the secretary caught me on the way out and said she wanted to order a few things, said she had been saving my card that she rec'd with my payment but she couldn't find it! Lucky for her I carry some mini catty's with me, so I gave her one of those, and told her about the online catty show I'm running for anyone who wants to place some holiday orders but doesn't want to hold a show, etc.

And DH had the audacity to laugh at me when I told him I was putting biz cards in with his medical bills! He's learned not to question me since then (he also used to hate my catty tote b/c I "have so many nice bags, why carry that thing around?" until the day someone at CVS starting asking me about PC!)

It was a beautiful thing when I called him on the way home from the dentist's office and told him I made a sale from putting my biz card in with my last dentist's bill! ;)

Nov 2, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

:thumbup: How fantastic! I don't do any bills by mail anymore. Even medical bills I'll put into the bill pay system from the bank. Maybe I should change that...

Nov 2, 2009
  3. kdangel518

I figure my dentist's office is VERY small and there is only one secretary, two dentists, and one hygenist, so if I sent them something like that it would get noticed and remembered if it was something they were interested in ;)

Nov 2, 2009
  4. Monty060609

Monty060609 Member

what a great idea!
    Do you have the official PC business cards from Merrill? Or home made ones? I made some my first week before I knew about the other ones and now I'm disappointed in my homemade ones because they aren't nearly as professional IMO

Nov 2, 2009
  5. kdangel518

Hi Sarah! I have the Merrill ones, I love them :). I don't know that I will re-order them YET (I'm almost out) or at least not as many b/c we moved when I still had some remaining and I've had hosts mail me stuff (last minute outside orders) to my old address despite me emailing them my new addy b/c my old one is on my biz card... and we are still renting... so....

I think I will probably just order the smallest qty next time around :)

Nov 2, 2009
  6. Great idea!! I'm on it!!:thumbup:

Have something to add?