• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Putting biz cards in with bills...

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
I have been doing this on the very few bills I still mail (I am addicted to online bill pay, but dentist bills, medical bills, we still mail in)

I had a dentist appt today, and the secretary caught me on the way out and said she wanted to order a few things, said she had been saving my card that she rec'd with my payment but she couldn't find it! Lucky for her I carry some mini catty's with me, so I gave her one of those, and told her about the online catty show I'm running for anyone who wants to place some holiday orders but doesn't want to hold a show, etc.

And DH had the audacity to laugh at me when I told him I was putting biz cards in with his medical bills! He's learned not to question me since then (he also used to hate my catty tote b/c I "have so many nice bags, why carry that thing around?" until the day someone at CVS starting asking me about PC!)

It was a beautiful thing when I called him on the way home from the dentist's office and told him I made a sale from putting my biz card in with my last dentist's bill! ;)

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
:thumbup: How fantastic! I don't do any bills by mail anymore. Even medical bills I'll put into the bill pay system from the bank. Maybe I should change that...

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
I figure my dentist's office is VERY small and there is only one secretary, two dentists, and one hygenist, so if I sent them something like that it would get noticed and remembered if it was something they were interested in ;)

Monty060609

Sep 30, 2009
what a great idea!
Do you have the official PC business cards from Merrill? Or home made ones? I made some my first week before I knew about the other ones and now I'm disappointed in my homemade ones because they aren't nearly as professional IMO

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
Hi Sarah! I have the Merrill ones, I love them :). I don't know that I will re-order them YET (I'm almost out) or at least not as many b/c we moved when I still had some remaining and I've had hosts mail me stuff (last minute outside orders) to my old address despite me emailing them my new addy b/c my old one is on my biz card... and we are still renting... so....

I think I will probably just order the smallest qty next time around :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Eftilly
Replies
Views
Janes Addiction
Replies
Views