• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leave Those Business Cards Everywhere

In summary, a mom found a card for a business consultant and wants to order a 5 piece executive set. The consultant has had a busy November and is closing a show in December. This helps get them more free stuff.
gailz2
Gold Member
I just had a call from a mom who found my card at the local gym on the bulletin board. She wants to order the 5 piece exec. set for her son!! I can certainly do that. Now I have created this into her own show and she is continuing to "shop" and will get host benefits for a catty show:thumbup:. I had a very, very busy Nov. with one more show to close (waiting for the check in the mail) but until now, only had one Dec. show -- this helps get me more free stuff!!

Leave those business cards everywhere!

wow that great thanks I think I will head out this weekend and put some around

I'm going to start carrying them with me and putting them on bulletin boards. Thanks for inspiring me!!!

I will put some around town this weekend to!

All of my "leftover" mini catalogs are on bulletin boards all over town...Congrats on that order...my director has had over $1k in random sales from this...2 knife blocks and some open stock cookware. Good luck all!

I met a gal who leaves a business card everywhere...and I mean everywhere: the gas pump, the bathroom, a library shelf, on the ground. She has huge on-line sales, has gotten bookings, and recruits like crazy. So, you never know!

i too have done this and nothing yet. but there is more consultants here. i have left them at 3 different gassstaions and every time i check on them they are gone and so are the catalogs. i left a bunch with the catalog stapled to it at a laundry mat and every time they are gone and also the info for the wedding showers. i also was woundering if we can leave info for the biz like that too? How does any one get orders. i have 2 in orders this month so i want to make it into a catlog show but how no one else wants any thing. We have church on sunday and i might get more then and a christmas party tonight i will bring my bag. it is for my hubbys work place and most of the guys know me by now because i bake and bting things for them to eat.

milkangel said:
i too have done this and nothing yet. but there is more consultants here. i have left them at 3 different gassstaions and every time i check on them they are gone and so are the catalogs. i left a bunch with the catalog stapled to it at a laundry mat and every time they are gone and also the info for the wedding showers. i also was woundering if we can leave info for the biz like that too? How does any one get orders. i have 2 in orders this month so i want to make it into a catlog show but how no one else wants any thing. We have church on sunday and i might get more then and a christmas party tonight i will bring my bag. it is for my hubbys work place and most of the guys know me by now because i bake and bting things for them to eat.

You may want to leave special stickers on catalogs like, call me by xx/xx with your order and receive free shipping! Try taking some recipe cards to hand out (with all your info on them, of course). I haven't left any at the laundromat yet, but that's a good idea!

I just got a booking off of a catalog I gave to a person who was holding a garage sale last weekend.

It also works in the reverse way, I had a insurance rep take my card and call me about insurance for self employed people! UGH! He didnt even KNOW what PC was...

I've also seen my info in the trash when the bulletin board was cleaned.....so keep re-stocking!!!

1. How can leaving business cards everywhere benefit my Pampered Chef business?

Leaving business cards in various locations can increase brand awareness and potentially lead to new customers. It also allows you to reach a wider audience and potentially attract individuals who may not have heard of Pampered Chef before.

2. Where are some effective places to leave my business cards?

Some effective places to leave your business cards include local coffee shops, grocery stores, community bulletin boards, and networking events. You can also leave them with friends and family to pass out to their acquaintances.

3. Is it okay to leave my business cards in public places without permission?

No, it is not okay to leave your business cards in public places without permission. You should always ask for permission from the owner or manager of the location before leaving any promotional materials.

4. Are there any specific ways to leave my business cards in a professional manner?

Yes, there are a few ways to leave your business cards in a professional manner. You can attach them to a bulletin board using a push pin or clip, leave them in a designated business card holder, or ask the receptionist or manager if you can leave a stack on their front desk.

5. How many business cards should I leave in each location?

It is best to leave a small stack of business cards in each location, around 10-15. This allows for multiple people to take one without leaving the location empty. You can always come back and replenish the stack as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies