• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with a Personal Website - One Customer's Success Story!

In summary, Carolyn's business cards say "Web Activity" and she leaves them with waitresses, etc. Today, she received a phone call from a customer who bought 4 sets of Med Squares, 4 sets of Med bowls, and a set of Petite Squares after finding her card. Carolyn loves her PWS and is excited to share that she just upgraded to a website.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...those emails that say "Web Activity" - they really perk me up!! Any of you who have not yet set up your personal website...you don't know what you are missing!!!!

I give out my business cards to anyone who will take them. I post them on any public bulletin board where people post business cards, I leave them with every waitress, hostess, etc...

Today I got a phone call from a guy who came across my business card - he wasn't even sure where...but he just knew he needed more SA pieces to complete his dinnerware setting now that his grandkids were coming for dinner more often. He bought 4 sets of Med Squares, 4 sets of Med bowls and a set of Petite Squares...CHA-CHING!!!!!

I love my PWS!!!:D

Carolyn,
Do you write anything on the back of your business cards when you leave them with waitresses, etc?

Nope...just plain old Merrill business cards

Love mine too - I had a $1,009 "anonymous" order that I will NEVER, EVER, forget!!! :D It drove me nuts because the customer chose not to be contacted, that HO gave me some "hints" (city shipped to, etc) so I could track it down. We finally linked it to my husband's secretary taking a catalog home and her husband passed it on to a friend's husband - his wife then placed that LARGE order!! Woo-Hoo. Highly recommend the website.
Joanne

dannyzmom said:
...those emails that say "Web Activity" - they really perk me up!! Any of you who have not yet set up your personal website...you don't know what you are missing!!!!

I give out my business cards to anyone who will take them. I post them on any public bulletin board where people post business cards, I leave them with every waitress, hostess, etc...

Today I got a phone call from a guy who came across my business card - he wasn't even sure where...but he just knew he needed more SA pieces to complete his dinnerware setting now that his grandkids were coming for dinner more often. He bought 4 sets of Med Squares, 4 sets of Med bowls and a set of Petite Squares...CHA-CHING!!!!!

I love my PWS!!!:D

Can't say that I have ever gotten one of those e-mails?!?!? Are they for directors only? I have had my website since they were first available and only get one when someone orders through a show - is the 'web activity' for those placing individual orders only?

Leea

I had the excitement of a web order on one of my three bridal registries. It was the only one so far, but it is a start. That bride was married Aug. 12th,
and the order was placed very close to that time. It's helping me with my totals for this month, and now the $1,250 is within reach.

Harrle said:
Can't say that I have ever gotten one of those e-mails?!?!? Are they for directors only? I have had my website since they were first available and only get one when someone orders through a show - is the 'web activity' for those placing individual orders only?

Leea

You get these emails when someone places an individual order thru your website - an order not affiliated with a show.

You also get an email when someone orders through a show, but doesn't want to use a credit card. Then you contact them about payment. I have had my website for almost 2 years. I have to say that I have yet to see it bring in even a fraction of its cost. I have had 2 orders. I have no hosts who want to use it. I put my web address on catalogs, business cards, flyers...you name it....I tell all of my customers and hosts. I wish they would put a counter on there so we know how many people are visiting. They keep saying they can't, but it is on every other web site I visit, so why can't we have it?

I just had to bump this up to share...If you guys have a website...and if you're sending out your invites; definately put a label on them telling if they can't order to go to your website. Last week I got 8 orders off my website to add to my shows! Talk about making it easy for me & for my hosts:)

I am so happy to hear about your Web success. I just signed up Monday night for my Web site and am really excited about the prospects. For those of you who have the site I have a couple questions: I presume you also send regular invites to the host for those guests who do not have an e-mail address (right?) and please give me all of your learned lessons. I am a sponge for information.

I suggest "double" invites for guests - both the e-vite and the regular mail invites.

Triple-play here!
Phone + e-vite + reminder postcard = big show! :D

I have to get on this band wagon.... I have my personal website and only had one webactivty on it but someone wanted to tell me that I need to correct my spelling..... LOL oh well huh???!!

Pampered Laura said:
Triple-play here!
Phone + e-vite + reminder postcard = big show! :D

Yes, definately!! I always say call first & tell them they'll be getting a reminder card in the mail or e-vite.

What is the "Boost Your Business with a Personal Website" success story?

The success story is about a customer who used Pampered Chef's website building tools to create a personal website for their business. This website helped them increase their online presence, attract new customers, and ultimately boost their sales and business success.

How can a personal website help my business?

A personal website can help your business by providing a central hub for customers to learn more about your products or services, place orders, and stay updated on new offerings or promotions. It can also improve your online visibility and credibility, making it easier for potential customers to find and trust your business.

Do I need any technical skills to create a personal website?

No, you do not need any technical skills to create a personal website using Pampered Chef's tools. The website builder is user-friendly and requires no coding or design knowledge. You can simply choose from pre-made templates and customize them to fit your brand and business needs.

How long does it take to build a personal website?

The time it takes to build a personal website depends on your specific needs and how much time you can dedicate to the project. However, with Pampered Chef's easy-to-use website builder, you can have a basic website up and running in just a few hours. You can then continue to add content and make updates as needed.

What support or resources does Pampered Chef offer for building a website?

Pampered Chef offers various resources and support for building a website, including step-by-step guides, tutorials, and a customer support team to assist with any questions or issues. You can also join their community of consultants and get advice and tips from other successful business owners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • MakinBacon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies