• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Goals for 2009: My Business & Personal Q1 Goals

In summary, Sharon has set goals for her business and personal life in 2009, and has begun to make progress on some of them. She notes that she needs to think about other goals, and posts again later.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Seriously, there needs to be a goals/goal setting forum on here but I didn't see one or maybe I just missed it. Anyway...........

Okay, so I have been seriously considering my business and my goals for my business lately and while I haven't finished all of my 2009 goals yet............I have started breaking some of them down into smaller, more manageable pieces. So here are my goals for the first quarter of 2009 - January-March - I'm posting now because since in our business what you do NOW effects your business SIX WEEKS FROM NOW, I need to get on the ball:eek: That's right - it's less than six weeks to January (where or where did '08 go?) By the way, I added my three main personal goals for first quarter too. I'd love it if everyone else would share - maybe what I really need is to steal someone else's goals:rolleyes:

My three main business goals for first quarter:

1. Improve hostess coaching - just do it already. I'm so bad about just getting on the phone and making those calls, and if I personally know the hostess it's even worse. (Main goal this will help with: attendance and show average)
2. Improve Customer Service - again, just do it already. Make the calls. (Main goal this will help with: bookings and recruiting)
3. Actively work the 3-2-1 Success Plan - this will help with all my goals.

My three main personal goals for first quarter:
1. Manage my time better - this of course will help with my business, too, but mainly it will just help me be less stressed out.
2. Eat more healthfully - not necessarily lose weight, though that would be a huge plus, but be more healthy
3. Find a reliable, trustworthy babysitter - okay, I have a little one who will be two on December 9th and he has never, never, never been left with a sitter. I would like to find a sitter that I could use at most four times a month - once for a cluster meeting, once or twice for a mid-week show and once for a date night. Really, is that too much to ask?

A lot of the goal setting and accountability occurs on the 3-2-1 thread.But, way to lay yours out for yourself - go get them!

Bumping to today's posts:)

What a great thread to start, Sharon....thanks! :)

Your goal about host coaching...I hear ya there!! I have improved my host coaching since attending NC in August and it really does help attendance and sales. My average has increased, and when I slack off with a host, it shows! :eek:

The goals I have right now for my business:

1. Earn TPC in Personal Sales ($60,000) for 2008-2009. I have a tracking chart for this, and keep in my signature where I'm at.
2. Earn the incentive trip in 2009, wherever it may be! ;)

I need to give it some more thought on my other goals. Will post again later on! :) Thanks for getting me thinkin'!

Hi there! I completely agree with you - a goals/goal setting forum would be a great addition to this community. It's so important to set clear and achievable goals for our businesses, especially in the new year. I love that you're already thinking ahead and breaking down your goals into smaller, manageable pieces. That's the key to success!

Your three main business goals for the first quarter are great. Hostess coaching and customer service are essential for a successful business, and actively working the 3-2-1 Success Plan will definitely help with all of your goals. I also love that you have personal goals in addition to your business goals. Managing time, eating healthfully, and finding a reliable babysitter are all important for our overall well-being, and can definitely impact our businesses as well.

I wish you all the best in achieving your goals for the first quarter of 2009. And don't worry, you're not alone in struggling with hostess coaching and customer service - we all have areas that we can improve on. Keep up the great work and keep pushing towards your goals!

1. What is the importance of setting goals for my business and personal life in Q1 of 2009?

Setting goals allows you to have a clear direction and purpose for your actions. It helps you prioritize tasks and focus on what is most important for your business and personal growth in the first quarter of 2009.

2. How do I set achievable goals for my business and personal life in Q1 of 2009?

Start by identifying specific and measurable goals that align with your overall vision and values. Break them down into smaller, actionable steps and set a realistic timeline for completion. Make sure to regularly review and adjust your goals as needed.

3. Can I set different goals for my business and personal life in Q1 of 2009?

Yes, it is important to have a balance between your business and personal goals. You can set separate goals for each area of your life, but make sure they are not conflicting with each other and are still aligned with your overall vision.

4. How can I stay motivated to achieve my goals in Q1 of 2009?

One way to stay motivated is to regularly track your progress and celebrate small wins along the way. Surround yourself with positive and supportive people who can help keep you accountable. Also, remind yourself of the reasons why you set these goals and the benefits they will bring.

5. What should I do if I don't achieve my Q1 goals for my business and personal life?

If you don't achieve your goals, don't get discouraged. Reflect on what went wrong and why you didn't accomplish them. Use this as a learning opportunity to make adjustments and set more realistic goals for the next quarter. Remember, setbacks are normal and it's important to stay resilient and keep moving forward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thechefofnorthbend
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Humble Beginnings