• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I reach my sales goals while on maternity leave?

In summary, Lisa is posting her goal for the week which is to pass out all of her mini catalogs and to talk to one person about the bus. opp.
buckeyefan08
I am posting my goal for the week b/c all of you are so successful and I want to try to run with the crowd!;)
My goal for the week is to pass out all of my mini catalogs (10)
and to talk to one person about the bus. opp. ( i have someone in mind, now for the courage!)
I know these goals seem meager but I am supposed to be on "maternity leave" my recruiter keeps telling me I am aloowed to slow down but I would really like to get a show put together for April. That way I will not have gone even one month without sales.

PLEASE HOLD ME TO IT!!!
Thanks for the motivation!

There is a thread under Business called 321 accountability that you may want to post this under as well...

Lisa, I will hold you accountable, if you hold me accoutable. I want to become a Future Director by conference, but I first need to get my bookings up and not be afraid to make phone calls and just ask. PM or email me if you want to do this together. :chef:

You know what has really helped me with phone courage? writing down what I plan to say, including different scenarios. Sounds silly, but it has helped me call over 20 leads and I got 8 bookings from it.

Great tip Jackie! Also, great job!

Lisa, you could also listen to the Phone Courage mp3 that is on Consultant Corner~ Online training center. It is so worth listening to. :chef:

Ok, sounds good! I'll do it after the kids are in bed!

Oh, thanks from me, too, for the tips... I started in October, and I am just now getting up the courage to make calls, and the ones I just made were TERRIBLE. I would like to jump on the I'll hold you accountable if you hold me accountable train, too, especially if practice will make these calls less awkward! :)

I just have to take a moment and say, WOW!! Lisa, you just had a baby, and have a 4 and 2 year old, and you are worried about getting out catalogs??? Good for you!! That would be the last thing on my mind! I can't imagine a new baby in the house with my 4 and 2 year olds!

Thanks Sarah! I know it's crazy but being home all the time helps. Having three kids that young I'm staying at home with them so I try to stay on task. Also with kids that young you are forced to get back on your feet quickly, I never thought I'd feel ok this quick having a c-section. I was scared to death b/c I had the other two naturally. Sometimes your body suprises you I guess!

What is "Please Hold Me Accountable!!!"?

"Please Hold Me Accountable!!!" is a program offered by Pampered chef that provides support and accountability for individuals looking to improve their health and wellness goals.

How does "Please Hold Me Accountable!!!" work?

Participants in the program are paired with a Pampered Chef consultant who will provide personalized coaching, meal planning, and recipe ideas to help them reach their goals. The program also includes a private Facebook group for support and accountability.

What are the benefits of joining "Please Hold Me Accountable!!!"?

Some benefits of the program include personalized support and guidance, access to healthy and delicious recipes, and a community of individuals with similar health and wellness goals.

How much does "Please Hold Me Accountable!!!" cost?

The cost of the program varies depending on the specific consultant and package chosen. However, most consultants offer a range of options to fit different budgets and goals.

Can anyone join "Please Hold Me Accountable!!!"?

Yes, anyone is welcome to join the program and work towards their health and wellness goals with the support of Pampered Chef and a dedicated consultant. No previous cooking or fitness experience is required.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • sarahsellcm