• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advice on Meeting Commission Sales Goal After Maternity Leave

In summary, HQ will not offer an extension, but you can still get the website free if you sell $1250 in your first 90 days.
n_coleman101
I signed up in NOvember to take advantage of the mini kit....I was pregnant and new i was due in January. I had my son on the 7th of this January and pushed all my business off until February. Not the best idea, I guess since I am about $200 short of making my $1250 in commimsionalble sales in my first 90 days. I have until the 18th but have a huge two host show on the 0th, closing the 22nd. Do you thihkn HQ will give me a delay on my 90 day since I had a baby in January? UUUUGGHHHH!!! I'm so close to getting my website free! What should I do?

n_coleman101 said:
I signed up in NOvember to take advantage of the mini kit....I was pregnant and new i was due in January. I had my son on the 7th of this January and pushed all my business off until February. Not the best idea, I guess since I am about $200 short of making my $1250 in commimsionalble sales in my first 90 days. I have until the 18th but have a huge two host show on the 0th, closing the 22nd. Do you thihkn HQ will give me a delay on my 90 day since I had a baby in January? UUUUGGHHHH!!! I'm so close to getting my website free! What should I do?

PC won't extend your 90 days and credit you PC$. You will get your website free when you hit $1250 in comm sales. You are covered :thumbup:

Caressa's right. No PC$ incentives, but you do still get 30 days free on your web page. AND, your recruiter gets 2000 points towards the 2011 trip when you qualify. ;)

Hi! No, they won't offer you an extension. Also, you only can get the website free for 90 days if you sell $1250 in your first 90 days. Not a day over. You still have 3 days to get $200 in orders! I had a consultant who got $150 in 2 hours or she would have gone inactive by the end of the day. She simply got on the phone and emailed everyone she knew! Maybe offer an incentive like free shipping or 10% off if they order or maybe do a mystery host catalog show and you raffle off the benefits. You can do it!!! Good Luck!!!

I just called my recruit who's 90 days ended in Dec & she qualified in Jan. She did not get the free web page days. I assumed she did! Sorry for the incorrect post above about that! ;)

Yes, offer a sale if you can afford to do it! My recruit followed my advise & offered 30% off the unglazed stoneware at a booth 1.5 weeks ago (20% from PC & 10% from her). She collected $250 in orders during a 5 hour booth, but said all 5 of the orders were in ONE hour! It was enough to get a catalog show which helped her to earn the HWC promo. Try the sale & advertise to EVERYONE you know! ;)ETA: She added it up afterward. 4 orders cost her between $1-$2 each, the 5th one was actually $4! So very well worth the out of pocket expense for the sales!!!

What are the best kitchen tools for beginners?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend our Essential Kitchen Tools Set. It includes all the basic tools you need for cooking and baking, such as a mixing bowl, measuring cups and spoons, a spatula, and a whisk. It's a great starting point for any beginner cook.

How can I organize my kitchen for efficient cooking?

One of the best ways to organize your kitchen is to invest in our Stackable Organizers. These can be used to store pantry items, bakeware, and even pots and pans. They save space and make it easy to find what you need while cooking.

What is the best way to clean my Pampered Chef stoneware?

The best way to clean stoneware is to use a scraper or scraper brush to remove any food residue, then rinse with hot water. Avoid using soap, as it can leave a residue on the stoneware. For tough stains, you can use a paste made of baking soda and water to gently scrub the stoneware.

What are the benefits of using a pressure cooker?

Pressure cookers are great for saving time in the kitchen and retaining nutrients in your food. They cook food faster than traditional methods and require less water, which helps to preserve more vitamins and minerals. Plus, our Quick Cooker has 16 pre-programmed settings for easy and convenient cooking.

How can I make meal prep easier?

Investing in our Meal Prep Set is a great way to make meal prep easier and more organized. This set includes containers in various sizes, a collapsible colander, and a cutting board that all fit neatly into a carrying case. It's perfect for prepping and storing food for the week ahead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • One4panthers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane