• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching My $15,000 Sales Goal: Challenging But Achievable!

In summary, the "Think I Can Do It?" program is a customizable cooking and meal planning system offered by Pampered Chef. It works by first selecting a meal plan that fits your dietary needs and preferences, and then choosing from a variety of recipes included in the plan. The program also provides a grocery list and meal prep schedule to make cooking and meal planning easier. It can be used with basic kitchen equipment and can be customized for dietary restrictions. There is a small monthly fee, but the program offers a free trial and the time and stress saved in the kitchen make it worth the investment.
Chef_2_Four
I have a personal goal of reaching $15,000 in sales by my 1 year. I signed my agreement at the end of Oct but didn't have my first show until Nov. So I have 3-4 to get $6,700 more in sales. That counts as $1675 a month if I count Nov too. I really hope I can do it. I have 3 shows in August and 4 scheduled shows in Sept. I have had 2 people cancel shows for August that I was counting on. So I really hope I can do it!

Good luck i'm sure you can do it!

Start calling past hosts that are close to their PHD expiring... Look into catalog shows with people that "don't have time" to have a show...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

When you are talking to people, let them know what your goals are. Someone on here has said that, especially with women, if we know you are trying to reach a goal, we're more willing to help out.

I made my 15K in about 10 months. It's definitely doable!!!

It is definitely doable! Fall is an incredibly busy time. I did it in less than a year - you can do it, too!! That extra 2% doesn't sound like a lot, but it does really add up!!

Of course you can do it. The biggest selling season of the year is coming up. Make those calls. Schedule those shows. Talk to those strangers. Make yourself proud!

What is the "Think I Can Do It?" program?

The "Think I Can Do It?" program is a customizable cooking and meal planning system offered by Pampered Chef. It is designed to help busy individuals and families save time and stress in the kitchen by providing easy-to-follow recipes, meal plans, and organizational tools.

How does the program work?

The program works by first selecting a meal plan that fits your dietary needs and preferences. Then, you can choose from a variety of recipes that are included in the plan. The program also provides a grocery list and meal prep schedule to make cooking and meal planning easier.

Do I need any special equipment to use the program?

No, the "Think I Can Do It?" program is designed to work with basic kitchen equipment that most households already have. However, if you are interested in purchasing any Pampered Chef products, the program can be easily integrated with our kitchen tools.

Can I customize the program to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "Think I Can Do It?" program offers a variety of meal plans that cater to different dietary needs such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. You can also filter recipes based on your dietary restrictions and preferences.

Is there a cost to use the program?

Yes, there is a small monthly fee to access the "Think I Can Do It?" program. However, you can try it out for free for the first month and cancel at any time if you are not satisfied. Plus, the time and stress saved in the kitchen make it worth the investment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kncmurray
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies