• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching $15,000 by November: Overcoming Rejection and Booking Shows

In summary, the host is trying to reach $15,000 by November. He has five shows booked for this year and is still working on booking more. He wants to book up his June and July shows and is calling people that entered his drawing this past weekend. He has several that he has to call back mid-June. He is hoping that his shows this summer are great in order to increase his chances of reaching his goal.
Chef_2_Four
but it took me forever to get there! ok not forever just 6 months! any ideas how I can reach $15,000 by november? I have 5 shows booked for June and still working on booking June, 1 for July and 1 for August. I really want to book up my june and july and am calling everyone that entered my drawing this past weekend. I have several that I have to call back mid june. could do it if my shows this summer are great! i just keep getting alot of no's and not right nows.:(

you just do what you're doing...get bookings...

~host coach so each show will be as successful as possible.
~Have fun at your shows, and others will want that fun at their house with their friends, and you'll get more bookings.
~Show them the NEED for these products. How great that Deep Covered Baker works, How fast chopping is with the Food Chopper

With June and July earning free products, focus on earning those for now...and you'll get their in no time!
You're doing good setting goals!!
Congrats!

Is November just your personal goal, or is there a reason you want it by November?

Congrats on hitting $5,000. I am getting ready to finish up my 30 days and just made it to $1,250. You are awesome

Host Coach like crazy!!! You can't do ti without them. Show them all the benefits, use the $1000 shows flyers and tips. Help them rememeber to get outside orders.

Way to set a goal for yourself!
Good Luck

This business tends to snowball. (I know that's not everyone's experience, but it seems to be fairly normal.) The next $5,000 will be easier. The $5,000 after that, even easier.

Just keep pluggin' away. You'll be there in no time.

ChefNic said:
Is November just your personal goal, or is there a reason you want it by November?

november will be my 1 year selling PC! So hopefully I will make my goal!! I just thought it would be neat if I made my $15,000 in my first year. May not to do it but you don't know unless you try!!

thanks guys!!

Congrats! I'm really trying to push- but I think I'm only going to be at $4500 by the end of the day when I submit my next show- bummer since this is the last day of my 90 days. But there's still hope- I have 2 people working on this for me.

Good luck!!

Congradulations! Just keep doing your follow-ups. You are on the right track. See if there are any fairs you can join that seems to help too :)

1. How can I overcome rejection when trying to book shows for Pampered Chef?

Rejection is a natural part of any sales business, but there are a few strategies you can use to overcome it. First, remember that rejection is not a personal attack on you, but rather a decision based on the current circumstances of the person you are speaking with. Secondly, focus on the positive and move on to the next potential customer. Lastly, continuously improve your pitch and approach to increase your success rate.

2. How can I motivate myself to reach my goal of $15,000 by November?

Setting a specific and achievable goal is the first step in motivating yourself. Break down your goal into smaller milestones and celebrate each milestone you reach. It can also be helpful to envision the end result and the benefits it will bring you. Additionally, surround yourself with supportive and goal-driven individuals who can help keep you motivated and accountable.

3. What are the best ways to reach potential customers and book shows?

There are several effective ways to reach potential customers and book shows for Pampered Chef. Utilize social media platforms to showcase your products and connect with potential customers. Host online events or in-person parties to showcase the products and generate interest. Reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances and offer to host a show for them. Lastly, participate in local events or craft fairs to showcase Pampered Chef products.

4. How can I manage my time effectively to reach my goal?

Time management is crucial when working towards a goal of $15,000 by November. Utilize a planner or calendar to schedule your tasks and prioritize them based on their importance. Set aside dedicated time each day to work towards your goal, whether it be reaching out to potential customers, following up with leads, or organizing a show. Remember to also take breaks and rest to avoid burnout.

5. What should I do if I am struggling to book shows and reach my goal?

If you are struggling to book shows and reach your goal, it may be helpful to reach out to your Pampered Chef team or mentor for support and advice. They may have helpful tips and strategies based on their own experiences. Additionally, reevaluate your approach and consider trying new methods to reach potential customers. Lastly, don't be afraid to ask for help or guidance when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • saundrals
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies