• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching $15k in Sales by November: My Journey & Challenges

In summary, April is trying to make $1500 in sales by November to reach her one-year goal. She has two shows this month and she is doubtful that all of them will be successful. She also has three shows in the next three months, but she can't guarantee that she will make $1400 each month. She is considering pampering her business with recipes, but she doesn't have the money right now. She has been leaving catalogs around town, but she doesn't have any calls yet.
Chef_2_Four
My personal goal is to have $15,000 in sales by November (that will be my 1 yr). Right now I have $7470 so I need to do $1400 the next 4 1/2 months. I have 2 shows and 2 catalog shows this month. which I doubt all but 1 will be that great. My show saturday I expect great things or I am hoping!! She got 4 outside orders 2 weeks ago! but the others I'm not so sure about. I have exhausted my friends and I am starting to get outside my circle, I have 3 shows in the next 3 months that aren't friends. yea! :D I have a few shows each month but I can't guarantee that I will make $1400 each month. anyone have any ideas? I thought about pampering business but really don't have the money right now for the recipes. i have been leaving catalogs here and there but that gets expensive. I have posted flyers around town and in a couple of neighborhoods with no calls.

thanks!

April, over the years I have found that leaving catalogs places withouth making SOME sort of face-to-face contatc, is a ttoal waste. So now I only leave OLD catalogs.

If I have any catalogs left over I plan on making some stickers that says something like please call me for a new catalog this is outdated or something like that. One of my friends sales avon and she left their catalog at mailboxes and has gotten several calls, i was thinking of getting the mini catalogs and doing the same. it will be cheaper than leaving catalogs everywhere. i had like 10 people that wanted to have a show at the fair that i did but only 1 really wanted, but she has been hard to keep contact with and she said she lost her address book so she has been telling people by mouth. i sent her, her password to the website twice and she still hasn't used it even though she acts excited when i talk to her about it. so i figure her show will be a flop.

If I leave old catalogs I do have stickers on them, Safe Secure online ordering 24/7, for a new catalog contact..., I don't remember what else I have. Be positive and you can reach your goal!

Hi there! It sounds like you have a great goal set for yourself and are already making progress towards it. Congratulations on your current sales of $7470 and for having 2 shows and 2 catalog shows lined up this month. That's definitely a step in the right direction.I understand that it can be challenging to constantly rely on friends and family for sales, so it's great that you are branching out and have 3 shows lined up with people outside of your circle. One idea could be to reach out to your previous customers and offer them a special discount or promotion to encourage them to host a show or place an order. You could also consider partnering with other local businesses or organizations to host joint events or fundraisers.As for promoting your business, have you tried utilizing social media? It's a great way to reach a larger audience and promote your products and upcoming shows. You could also look into local events or fairs where you can set up a booth and showcase your products. This can be a great way to gain exposure and attract potential customers.I also wanted to mention that the Pampered Chef website has a lot of resources and tools available for consultants, including recipes and marketing materials. You may want to check those out to see if there are any that could be helpful for you at this time.Overall, it seems like you are on the right track and just need to continue being proactive and creative in your approach to sales. Keep up the great work and I wish you all the best in reaching your goal of $15,000 in sales by November!

1. How did you come up with the goal of reaching $15k in sales by November?

I set this goal based on my past sales performance and the company's average monthly sales. I also wanted to challenge myself and push my business to new heights.

2. What strategies did you use to reach your sales goal?

I focused on hosting more parties and events, utilizing social media to promote products and specials, and offering incentives for customers who referred new clients. I also made sure to follow up with potential customers and provide excellent customer service.

3. What were some of the challenges you faced in reaching $15k in sales?

One of the main challenges was finding a balance between reaching my sales goal and maintaining a healthy work-life balance. I also faced some slow sales periods and had to come up with creative ways to boost sales during those times.

4. Did you have any setbacks or obstacles during your journey to reaching $15k in sales?

Yes, there were definitely some setbacks and obstacles along the way. For example, I had a few parties cancel last minute and had to quickly find new hosts. I also experienced some technical difficulties with online orders, which affected my sales numbers temporarily.

5. What advice do you have for other consultants trying to reach a similar sales goal?

My advice would be to stay focused, be consistent with your efforts, and don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone. Network with other consultants and share ideas, and always remember the importance of providing excellent customer service. And most importantly, never give up on your goal no matter what challenges you may face.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Laura4
  • DebPC