• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching $100,000 in Career Sales: A Journey of Success and Growth

That is fantastic! I am so happy for you!You are doing a great job! Just be passionate about what you do! Motivate your hosts! I always show them where they are at when I leave and the next couple levels. This host was so excited to have $800 in sales when I left but when I mentioned she could hit $1000 she was super excited!That is amazing! Congratulations! I am just new (well, re-signed) and would like to know what the secrets are to your success!
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Okay, not yet but I checked tonight and I'm only $1400 away! HOLY COW!! I do have one $450 show open and one other show this month. :cool:

Oh wow...congratulations!!!! Thats awesome.

WadesGirl!!! that is amazing! congratulations!Marghi

Woot, woot!!! I noticed that you were getting close last month! ::sniff, sniff:: I remember when you hit $50,000 and now look at you! Already to $100,000! I'm so proud!! :)

DebinIA said:
Woot, woot!!! I noticed that you were getting close last month! ::sniff, sniff:: I remember when you hit $50,000 and now look at you! Already to $100,000! I'm so proud!! :)

Thanks! I remember thinking last year at conference there was no way I could hit $100,000 by conference but look at how close I was!

Wonderful! Congratulations!

WAHOOO!! That's so cool! Congrats! You know Wahoo Woman is doing a happy dance! :D

That is great. I am getting close too, but more like 10,000 for me which I can do by the end of the year for sure.

fantastic! got my $100,000 pin at conference. another pin for my apron. fun!

doughmama said:
fantastic! got my $100,000 pin at conference. another pin for my apron. fun!

I was a little sad that I didn't get the $100,000 pin for conference but then I got to thinking that now I'll have all of them!

Wahoo now only $850 away!!

Submitted an $1100 show last night to put me over $100,000!!!! YAH!!!!

wadesgirl said:
Submitted an $1100 show last night to put me over $100,000!!!! YAH!!!!
That is awesome! Congratulations! I am just new (well, re-signed) and would like to know what the secrets are to your success!

iteachncook said:
That is awesome! Congratulations! I am just new (well, re-signed) and would like to know what the secrets are to your success!

Just be passionate about what you do! Motivate your hosts! I always show them where they are at when I leave and the next couple levels. This host was so excited to have $800 in sales when I left but when I mentioned she could hit $1000 she was super excited!

Congratulations!!! :D

Waaaaahooooo!

Related to Reaching $100,000 in Career Sales: A Journey of Success and Growth

What is a "$100,000 Career Sales" with Pampered Chef?

A "$100,000 Career Sales" is a milestone achievement for Pampered Chef consultants, where they have reached $100,000 or more in total sales over the course of their career with the company.

How long does it usually take to reach $100,000 in sales with Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to reach $100,000 in sales with Pampered Chef varies for each consultant. Some may reach this milestone within a year, while others may take several years. It depends on factors such as the consultant's dedication, consistency, and effectiveness in selling Pampered Chef products.

What are the benefits of reaching $100,000 in sales with Pampered Chef?

Reaching $100,000 in sales with Pampered Chef comes with several benefits. Consultants receive recognition from the company, including a special pin and certificate. They also become eligible for various rewards, such as free products, discounts, and trips. Additionally, consultants with $100,000 or more in career sales are considered to be top sellers and have the potential to earn a higher income.

Do all Pampered Chef consultants reach $100,000 in sales in their career?

No, not all Pampered Chef consultants reach $100,000 in sales in their career. This milestone achievement requires dedication, hard work, and effective selling strategies. It also depends on the consultant's goals and how much time and effort they are willing to put into their Pampered Chef business.

What are some tips for reaching $100,000 in sales with Pampered Chef?

Some tips for reaching $100,000 in sales with Pampered Chef include setting realistic goals, consistently promoting and selling products, building a strong customer base, and utilizing the resources and support provided by the company. It's also important to continuously educate oneself on the products and stay updated on current trends and techniques in the direct sales industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Intrepid_Chef