• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2671 and Change to 50K Career Sales..

In summary, "2671 and Change to 50K Career Sales" refers to the milestone achievement of reaching $50,000 in career sales with Pampered Chef. It typically takes 1-2 years to reach this milestone, and rewards include a special recognition pin, certificate of achievement, and access to exclusive training and resources. Sales from all sources can be combined, and there is no specific deadline for reaching this milestone.
PChef_ang
Gold Member
Okay fellow cheffers, I feel like I'm really coming close! I've been a hobby consultant for 6 years, working on trying to become more consistent with 2 or more shows a month, so far I think I've been doing pretty well. I just finished my best June ever over $1000 in sales. It may not seem like much, but my last couple of years June has been nonexistent. I really have noticed that my sales are consistent each month and I am moving away from only having sales every other month. I am really excited for conference and excited for the "excitement" you get from conference!!

I just wanted to share my excitement and toot my horn a little....

Come conference 2009 Tasty lunch for me!! :D

Great job, Ang! Keep up the momentum - you can do it!! :D

Congrats! It feels so much better to be consistant huh???!! I know I feel good about the business when I am chugging along each month.

I'm also hobby. I'd like one show per month, but it always seems to be 2 shows one month, then none the next.

Great job on your June sales! Good for you!

Whoo hooo good for you! I hit my $50k last month! It feels great doesn't it!

1. What does "2671 and Change to 50K Career Sales" mean?

"2671 and Change to 50K Career Sales" refers to the milestone achievement of reaching $50,000 in career sales with Pampered Chef. The "2671" represents the number of points needed to reach this milestone, and the "change" refers to any additional points that may be earned beyond the minimum requirement.

2. How long does it typically take to reach 50K career sales?

The amount of time it takes to reach 50K career sales can vary depending on individual effort and sales strategies. However, on average, it takes about 1-2 years to achieve this milestone.

3. What rewards or incentives come with reaching 50K career sales?

Reaching 50K career sales comes with several rewards and incentives, including a special recognition pin, a certificate of achievement, and access to exclusive training and resources. Additionally, achieving this milestone can also lead to increased commission rates and potential bonuses.

4. Can I combine sales from different sources to reach 50K career sales?

Yes, sales from all sources can be combined to reach 50K career sales. This includes sales from in-person parties, online orders, and any other sales channels that Pampered Chef offers.

5. Is there a deadline for reaching 50K career sales?

No, there is no specific deadline for reaching 50K career sales. However, it is recommended to set personal goals and work consistently towards achieving this milestone in order to maximize potential rewards and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Jean
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hcjeep
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chef131doreen