• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating an Amazing Month: 9 Shows, $6500 in Sales and More to Come!

In summary, Doreen had an amazing month with 9 shows and sales of $6500.00 so far. She has had higher sales in one month before. She also had 5 shows with sales over $1000.00, with the highest being $1512.00. She still has a few shows that haven't closed yet, so she may have more over $1000.00. Other members of the conversation congratulated her and asked for tips on having $1000.00 shows, to which Doreen replied that having a lot of friends at the show and outside orders make a big difference in sales. She also mentioned that she doesn't send out invitations and prefers to keep things simple.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
I had to share my amazing month . 9 shows this month and sales so far 6500.00 thats not the best pset cause I have had higher sales in one month
5 shows 5 high shows 1202.00......1260.23....1512.00......1010.00.....1001.00
so far still have a few that haven closed yet maybe I will have more over 1000.
Had to toot my horn !!

Congrats, Doreen! Very encouraging.

CONGRATS!!! Thats GREAT!!

THAT IS AWESOME!! Can you please share your best tips on having $1000 shows?!!

Doreen -

YOU GO GIRL!!!

Yes, please share your tips.

WOW! That is fabulous, Doreen! Congratulations!!

Awesome! Please share your secrets to so many $1000 shows in one month

WOW! That is AWESOME Doreen! I'm looking at a really good month this month as well. Have done 2 $1000 shows so far (one hasn't closed yet), and another I'm doing on the 31st has already $550 in orders! WAHOO! I did 4 shows this weekend and still have 3 to go!

Thanks
Well I don't know that they are secerts to have 1000.00 shows it is just to tell your host many times that it is best to have alot of freinds at the show .
And that OUT SIDE orders make a big difference in the sales
I do not send out the invites I do have 8-10 shows a month so I just don't have the time .
I know I should send them out I don't have it in me to ask the host for money for the stamps , I don't want to make them feel like having a show is going to cost them alot.
I like the new way of going about the busines make it SIMPLE all around having a show or becoming a consultant

Toot away! That's amazing. Congratulations!

Wow! Good for you! I hope i can say that in August!!!

Wow, Doreen! I think I'm doing well b/c I've had 2 $1,000 shows this calendar year!

1. What is "Amazing Month so Far"?

"Amazing Month so Far" is a special promotion at Pampered Chef where we offer exclusive deals and discounts on our products for a limited time.

2. How long does "Amazing Month so Far" last?

The duration of "Amazing Month so Far" varies, but it typically lasts for the entire month. Make sure to check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for the exact dates of the promotion.

3. Are there any restrictions on the products included in "Amazing Month so Far"?

No, all products are eligible for the discounts and deals during "Amazing Month so Far". However, please note that some products may have limited stock and may sell out quickly.

4. Can I combine "Amazing Month so Far" deals with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "Amazing Month so Far" deals cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one promotion or discount can be applied per order.

5. How can I stay updated on "Amazing Month so Far" deals?

The best way to stay updated on "Amazing Month so Far" deals is to subscribe to our email newsletter or follow us on social media. You can also check our website regularly for updates and new deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • PChef_ang
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • ChefBeckyD