• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Record-Breaking Show: Just Closed Over $1600 in Sales!

In summary, this woman's best month ever, her highest show ever, and 11 shows booked for November all resulted from following her secret to success - a dedicated host who put her friends together for a show and night out. The woman also brought new products to her show and offered a sale on the DCB set, which resulted in higher sales.
kayleigh
I am so excited I can't keep it in any longer. Just closed my highest show ever at over $1600. She actually has one more order coming in today so I am acutally looking at almost $1650 in sales. I also have closed out my month beating my best month ever.... I have 11 shows booked for November with more to book if I can get in touch with them (we've been playing phone tag).

kayleigh said:
I am so excited I can't keep it in any longer. Just closed my highest show ever at over $1600. She actually has one more order coming in today so I am acutally looking at almost $1650 in sales. I also have closed out my month beating my best month ever.... I have 11 shows booked for November with more to book if I can get in touch with them (we've been playing phone tag).

Congratulations! Those are awesome results!!!! Share your secrets...?

Woohooo! Congrats to you! Adrenaline rush for sure. And, do tell any secrets to success!

Kudos to you!!!

I don't know if there are any secrets, but I will tell what I did. My host was a very dedicated host who was all about getting her friends together for a show and night out. She actually had posted on facebook the thought about having a home show and took suggestions of what she should do. I of course piped up and told her of the new products and sent a link to look at the new products online. As soon as I offered it to her several of her friends agreed she should do Pampered Chef. So we scheduled her date.

She insisted that she wanted to hand deliver the invites to many of her family, friends and co-workers which I normally send out the invites, so I was hesitant to allow this, but decided to see how it worked. I dont know if this was one big reason of the turn out but i do believe a personal invite is best and always coach to do so. I spoke with her several times about outside orders. She was amazing at putting them in online so I knew where she was at all times. Before I left to go to the show she had over $400 in outside orders already submitted online.

At her show we didn't prepare a recipe. Instead I brought the new products and talked about the features and what we could use them for. I offered a sale on the DCB set which two people jumped on. I really liked this show better than doing a cooking demonstration. I am planning to do several more this way. I felt like more people bought higher price items because we spent time on them explaining the features and all you could use them for. Hearing this from fellow customers vs me seemed to increase my sales. I also felt the show was more relaxed; not many participate in a interactive show no matter how hard I try, so I always end up making the entire recipe at a show anyways. This type of show had more customer interaction for sure.

She technically was suppose to close last night but had two orders just come through that has her almost to $1700.
:)

kayleigh said:
I don't know if there are any secrets, but I will tell what I did. My host was a very dedicated host who was all about getting her friends together for a show and night out. She actually had posted on facebook the thought about having a home show and took suggestions of what she should do. I of course piped up and told her of the new products and sent a link to look at the new products online. As soon as I offered it to her several of her friends agreed she should do Pampered Chef. So we scheduled her date.

She insisted that she wanted to hand deliver the invites to many of her family, friends and co-workers which I normally send out the invites, so I was hesitant to allow this, but decided to see how it worked. I dont know if this was one big reason of the turn out but i do believe a personal invite is best and always coach to do so. I spoke with her several times about outside orders. She was amazing at putting them in online so I knew where she was at all times. Before I left to go to the show she had over $400 in outside orders already submitted online.

At her show we didn't prepare a recipe. Instead I brought the new products and talked about the features and what we could use them for. I offered a sale on the DCB set which two people jumped on. I really liked this show better than doing a cooking demonstration. I am planning to do several more this way. I felt like more people bought higher price items because we spent time on them explaining the features and all you could use them for. Hearing this from fellow customers vs me seemed to increase my sales. I also felt the show was more relaxed; not many participate in a interactive show no matter how hard I try, so I always end up making the entire recipe at a show anyways. This type of show had more customer interaction for sure.

She technically was suppose to close last night but had two orders just come through that has her almost to $1700.
:)

Kaleigh
GREAT JOB ON YOUR SHOW :thumbup:
Could you tell me a little mre about this how you did this show. I have always done the cooking demo whether it be stations or I cook. But I like your out come for this show and it sounds interesting and would like to give it a try.

Basically I took a small table with me and several of the new products for fall. I brought the DCB in cranberry, the pie plate and mini baker in the taupe color and the small ridged baker. The microwave chip maker and simple slicer, leakproof glass container, the new ER measuring cup, the DCB cookbook, festive holiday desserts, and chocolate cookbook. The holiday dots bowl. I may have brought more but this is what I remember fot sure.

I basically started with my introduction of who I am and how I became a PC consultant. I mentioned that I could not tell by looking around the room who was looking for an additional income, debt free holiday, or to quit a daytime job to be at home with their children vs paying for daycare, etc. but I had the perfect opportunity that would fit almost any lifestyle and how now is a great time to join PC with the holidays coming up and people buying gifts for Christmas and the kit rebate. I then went around the room and asked for guests to introduce themselves and what their favorite product was and why.

Once all introductions were done, I would maybe hit on a couple of items that were mentioned dependent on if I had them with me. Someone most always mentions stoneware so I go into the special for guests at the show with the stoneware and we talk about the amazing perks of stoneware. Guests can chime in at any time with their uses or why they love stones. Someone normally does so I always say their name and state they should host a show in October and explain the host special. I always touch base on the following month (November) and show Decembers special. I then show my family's picture and again mention the incentive or perks for being a consultant and pass around my book with this information in it. (also includes, info on knives, cookware, wedding registry, fundraiser, HWC, RUFTH, etc)

Then I get started with the "demo". I explained we would not be cooking a recipe at the show but I had some amazing products to go over. I pass out books, order forms, dp slips and pens. I then go through my table of items asking for them to interact and voice what they use it for.

I played a game of ask me anything (basically ticket activity) and used that in correspondance with the recruiting slide.

Once I was done with the main demo portion I said that I know being a consultant isnt for everyone but I definitly wish they would consider it. If not for themselves then someone they may know. I explain that we need awesome hosts to and talk about the host benefits using the booking slide. Once that is done I am done with my demo and basically explain the ordering process of what I accept for payment to fill out order form and DP slip completely answering all questions. I explain what room I will be in for ordering and how that process goes. I again thank the host with a round of applause and my host gift (SB) and thank them for their time and I am done. I go to the ordering room or space and get ready to take orders.

I had a very good reaction to this vs the cooking show and will be trying it again next week.

The sale on the DCB was the DCB, DCB cookbook, and mix n cop (retail $103) I offered it for 93. I will be offering this through the remainder of the year especially with the $100 special for November.

Congratulations!

What is a "Record-Breaking Show"?

A "Record-Breaking Show" refers to a Pampered Chef home party or virtual party that has generated over $1600 in sales, making it one of the top-performing shows for our consultants.

How does a Pampered Chef consultant achieve a "Record-Breaking Show"?

A consultant can achieve a "Record-Breaking Show" by using effective sales techniques, promoting the show to a large audience, and offering enticing host rewards. It also helps to have a well-stocked inventory and actively engage with guests during the party.

What are the benefits of having a "Record-Breaking Show"?

Having a "Record-Breaking Show" can bring in a considerable amount of income for a consultant, as well as increase their customer base and lead to potential future bookings. It can also boost their confidence and reputation within the Pampered Chef community.

Can anyone have a "Record-Breaking Show" with Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can have a "Record-Breaking Show" with Pampered Chef. It is a goal that all of our consultants strive for, and with dedication and hard work, it is achievable for anyone.

Is there a reward for achieving a "Record-Breaking Show"?

Yes, there are rewards for achieving a "Record-Breaking Show," including recognition within the company, incentives from Pampered Chef, and increased sales bonuses. It is also a great way to build a successful business with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • Pampered Angel