• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

MTD Sales Logistics: How & When Do They Count?

In summary, month to date sales are calculated based on all sales made within the current month, regardless of when the show was held or closed. This means that sales from a show held on October 30th would count towards October month to date sales. Additionally, consultants are paid based on when the sales are submitted, not when the show was held, with payments made on the 25th for shows held from the 1st to the 15th and on the 9th for shows held from the 16th to the end of the month. It's important for consultants to keep this in mind to avoid confusion about their paychecks or incentives.
Pampered Angel
Can someone explain the logisitics to me of how our month to date sales are calculated - just so I don't confuse my intentions? If I have a show on October 30, but don't close until November 6th - do those sales count for October or for November??

November - sales are counted for the month they are submitted in.

Thank you! I just wanted to be sure that I wasn't counting on my sales for November from a show that was hosted in October. Thanks for clarifying for me! I'm sure it's in the paperwork somewhere, but you guys are always so helpful here :)

However if it was for most consultant promotions (such as sell a thon) it will say HELD and SUBMITTED in, in which case it would count for your MTD but not for sell a thon. Those shows would have to be DATED and HELD November 1 - 30.

I used to have consultants always ask why their paychecks were different than they expected or they didn't receive and incentive and I explained it like this 'host and guest special is the same as the month the show was held - oct special for oct dated show, regardless of when submitted'. Consultant gets paid based on when it was submitted not dated, with shows the 1 - 15th paid on the 25th and shows 16th to end of the month paid on the 9th.

Okay I hope this makes sense and I'm not rambling. At 4 am, it all makes sense :D

Hi there! I'd be happy to explain the logistics of how our month to date sales are calculated. Our month to date sales include all sales made within the current month, regardless of when the show was held or closed. So in your example, the sales from your show on October 30th would count towards your October month to date sales. I hope that clarifies things for you! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy selling!

1. How does MTD sales logistics affect my business?

MTD (Month-to-Date) sales logistics is a way for businesses to track their sales and inventory on a monthly basis. It helps you understand your business performance and make informed decisions about inventory management and sales strategies.

2. When do MTD sales logistics typically begin and end?

MTD sales logistics usually begin on the first day of the month and end on the last day of the month. This allows for a consistent and easy-to-follow tracking period.

3. How are MTD sales logistics different from other tracking methods?

MTD sales logistics focus specifically on sales and inventory data for the current month, whereas other tracking methods may cover a longer period of time or include other metrics such as customer data.

4. How can I improve my MTD sales logistics?

To improve your MTD sales logistics, you can track and analyze your sales data regularly, set goals and targets for each month, and make adjustments to your inventory and sales strategies based on the data.

5. Is there a specific software or tool I need for MTD sales logistics?

There are various software and tools available for MTD sales logistics, but it is not necessary to use a specific one. You can track and analyze your sales data manually or use a spreadsheet program to create charts and graphs for better visualization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • lisacb77