• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Count Yesterday's Sept. Show Towards Oct Sales?

In summary, sales from previous or future months cannot be counted towards monthly sales. Only sales from completed shows during the current month can be included in monthly sales. However, sales from multiple shows and online orders can be combined and counted towards monthly sales as long as they occurred during the month of October.
lisacb77
If I had a September show yesterday (Sept. 30) and submit in October...the host & guests can get the Sept specials, but it counts towards my Oct sales, right?

Just want to make sure I have that clear. If so that will work well for all as that will keep me active!

TIA

Yes - as long as it's dated September you can get the specials for September and yes it will count toward your October commission.

There's a trick to remembering dates and what counts for what:
  • Specials (host and guest) are based on SHOW DATE. Whatever date you have as the show date is what determines the specials. You have until the end of the following month to submit shows and have HO honor the specials.
  • Commission/monthly sales goals are based on SUBMISSION DATE. This is what counts for sales requirements for staying active, too.
  • Sales Promos (like Sell-a-thon) are usually based on a combination of SHOW DATE and SUBMISSION DATE. Check the fine print on the individual promo for details.

Awesome, thought so but thanks ladies!

Hey, congrats on staying active! I wasn't sure if you'd decided to stay around or not.:)

1. Can I count yesterday's September show towards October sales?

No, sales from a previous month cannot be counted towards the current month's sales.

2. Can I use the host's October show for my September sales?

No, sales from a future month cannot be counted towards the previous month's sales.

3. Can I include sales from a canceled show in my October sales?

No, only sales from completed shows can be counted towards monthly sales.

4. Can I combine sales from multiple shows towards my October sales?

Yes, you can combine sales from multiple shows as long as they occurred during the month of October.

5. Can I count online orders towards my October sales?

Yes, online orders can be counted towards monthly sales as long as they were placed during the month of October.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferldennis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • iteachncook
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Chef_2_Four