• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Be Careful: SAT Email Stats May Include Old Shows!

In summary, consultants received an email about SAT that included their stats for November so far, but the numbers may be incorrect as they include October shows and do not accurately reflect their performance for SAT. Some consultants have noticed discrepancies in their total sales and number of recruits listed in the email. It is recommended that consultants double-check their individual performance tracker for accurate information. Some consultants have reached out to HO to address these errors and clarify the criteria for SAT.
kam
Staff member
I just got an email about SAT.

Then I looked closer and it actually gave my stats so far this month - which I thought was awesome - until I looked closer:

Hold and submit at least two Shows Nov. 1 – 30 to earn a new spring product!
Number of Shows you held and submitted Nov. 1 – 18: 2

Yes, I submitted 2 shows in Nov so far, but one of those is an Oct show - which I believe DOES NOT count toward SAT. Correct me if I am wrong!

It also gives my commisionable total - which I think contains my October show. Well, actually I can't come up with their total at all.

So, be careful about relying on these numbers - it appears to contain info that might not apply to SAT. Atleast mine did!

Did anyone else get this email with Oct show/Nov submitted figures included?

I just read through mine, and it incorrectly gave my stats including my Oct. show that closed in Nov.

I know better than to believe the email, but I'm concerned about newer consultants who may think they have achieved a level when they haven't.

I saw the same on mine also. It is showing an October show on the total which is really throwing me off. I thought Wow!, I am closer than I thought.

I'm hold with HO right now for other issues and I am going to ask them about it.

Mine is about $32 too low. They aren't counting an outlet order I had.

Mine was the same, I submitted an Oct show and it was counted. I didn't think too much about it, I figured they would correct it when the time came.

Ok, I'm a new one thats confused... if you submitted it in November, why wouldn't it count for this month? I'm not going to have this problem, I haven't submitted my first show quite yet, but I dunno, maybe I'm just missing something tonight!

Mine left off $143 in Outlet orders and that puts me under $1,000! I double-checked and individual & online orders count. It did have the right number of shows though. My individual performance tracker is correct at $1,008.70.

Mine is correct for sales, however it says I have recruits for November and that is not correct. I last recruited someone October 30th and she is not even qualified yet.

candiejayne said:
Ok, I'm a new one thats confused... if you submitted it in November, why wouldn't it count for this month? I'm not going to have this problem, I haven't submitted my first show quite yet, but I dunno, maybe I'm just missing something tonight!

To count towards SAT you have to hold and submit your shows in November. Like for me my notice added a October show that was submitted at 12:02 am on November 1st.

My show's was correct but the sales was wrong by 300.00 so I think they had a glitch in the system sending those out. It seems like they are really wanting people to earn the new spring products more then ever.

I got the same message about recruits that was incorrect. I haven't recruited anyone since May. I got all excited for about a second thinking someone signed up online, but no.

Thank you for the clarification, I'm brain dead tonight!

Yep, got the same email here in Canada. Totals were wrong; didn't include an online order and DID include an October show both in sales and in number of shows submitted!

Got the email too, which I thought was cool. Didn't look at the numbers too closely though.

Yeah, I saw that mine was wrong too, which included an October show that was submitted in November. I am sure they will correct it when the times comes though.

I plan to contact the HO and let them know about the errors. I'm hoping they'll send out a statement so that newbies won't miss out because of false hopes.

raebates said:
I plan to contact the HO and let them know about the errors. I'm hoping they'll send out a statement so that newbies won't miss out because of false hopes.

I did that too, Rae - and also sent out an email to my cluster. I have several new consultants on my team, and this would be their first SAT. I don't want them to be hurt by wrong info.

pamperedpals said:
I saw the same on mine also. It is showing an October show on the total which is really throwing me off. I thought Wow!, I am closer than I thought.

I'm hold with HO right now for other issues and I am going to ask them about it.

What did HO have to say about the problem? I am a semi-newbie (since May) lol.. anyway I was just checking?

rbvernon said:
What did HO have to say about the problem? I am a semi-newbie (since May) lol.. anyway I was just checking?

After waiting on hold (because it didn't me a call back option :eek:) for over 1.5 hrs, I had to hang up. :cry: Had to do mom duties.

When I called this morning, I completely forgot. I have to call them back later today with more information on an adjustment. I will ask then.

ok thanks. please keep us updated. b/c i believe i am off too. i was all excited but i started thinking about it then i knew it was wrong. :|

Lucky me. My October sales were actually September shows submitted on the 1st. October host bailed on me and Nov. 14 host dragged her feet. So no e-mail for me.

I will e-mail the directors in my cluster to let them know about this ....

Your shows done in October that wern't submitted until November are November shows to HO. The only way it counts as an October show is the host and guest benifits.

Chef Bobby said:
Your shows done in October that wern't submitted until November are November shows to HO. The only way it counts as an October show is the host and guest benifits.

Oct. showsw also don't count for Nov. SAT - which is what this email was about....that's why there is some concern. The email is stating that they do count.

has any one officially called HO about this?

rbvernon said:
has any one officially called HO about this?

EVERYONE needs to contact HO so they know it wasn't just a glitch on a few. I wouldn't all call though - the phones are too backed up as it is. An email will be enough to give them a quick heads up.

well i know that i have submitted 2 shows and the email said i have submitted 3. the email said i am $1420 but i am not sure what my total is since one of my shows was for oct. well all this means to me is that i will keep up with the sales and earn my $1500 for nov not counting oct show. thanks so much for your help.

I liked the whole idea of the Email notification of how you are doing - too bad it wasn't accurate. I was wondering how I am doing better than I thought - forgot about my October Show submitted in November - HAHA

I should have been sitting at $1,471.78 when the e-mail was sent.
They added in an October show ($272.82) that wasn't submitted until Nov 4th. And rounded it up from $1,744.60 to $1,745 in the e-mail.

I told my hubby it looked good on paper, but I bet they change it later! LOL

I just got a revised email..no explanation or apology just a title in the subject line stating "Corrected SAT show and sales informatio". At least it's correct now.

I just got a correction email - I think we all should be getting it very shortly - clarifying exactly what this thread is about - check your emails peeps!!

I just got my correction too. I guess they got bombarded with inquiries! LOL

ETA: But they still rounded it from $1,471.78 to $1,472.00

And this was at the top:
Yesterday you received the following email customized with your personal November Shows and commissionable sales, that count toward the November Sell-A-Thon. Due to a systems error, your personal information may not have been correct. Please refer to the highlighted information below, for your corrected personal information. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Remember, there's still plenty of time for you to hold and submit Shows and commissionable sales in November to reach your Sell-A-Thon goal!

Last edited:
I received mine also. I think I like the other total for SAT better though. ;)

Last edited:
Sheila said:
I just got my correction too. I guess they got bombarded with inquiries! LOL

ETA: But they still rounded it from $1,471.78 to $1,472.00

And this was at the top:
Yesterday you received the following email customized with your personal November Shows and commissionable sales, that count toward the November Sell-A-Thon. Due to a systems error, your personal information may not have been correct. Please refer to the highlighted information below, for your corrected personal information. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Remember, there's still plenty of time for you to hold and submit Shows and commissionable sales in November to reach your Sell-A-Thon goal!

Too wierd! I mentioned that there was no apology, explanation or anything in the email I got and there wasn't, initially. The first email I got to my main email starts with 'get ready for a fantastic 2009' but the email I got in my secondary email account has the top part that you posted....too wierd!

1. What is the email about?

The email is about SAT (Sales Achievement Tracking) stats for the month of November.

2. What information is included in the email?

The email includes the number of Shows held and submitted in November, as well as the commissionable total for the month.

3. What is the requirement to earn a new spring product?

The requirement is to hold and submit at least two Shows between November 1st and November 30th.

4. Does an October Show count towards SAT?

No, October Shows do not count towards SAT. Only Shows held and submitted in November count towards the monthly SAT requirements.

5. Is the commissionable total accurate?

It appears that the commissionable total may not be accurate, as it may include commissions from a previous month's Show. It is important to double check the information and not rely solely on the numbers provided in the email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
schel
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kam