• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Sales Results from First Cooking Show!

In summary, "Yea! off to a Good Start!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help new consultants succeed in their business. It includes training, resources, and support, and is automatically available to all new consultants upon signing up. The program offers various types of training, including in-person events, and there is no extra cost to participate. It is designed to last for the first 90 days, but the benefits can continue throughout a consultant's entire career with the company.
angelkatey
Had my first cooking show last night - a mystery host show! So far sales are at $584 - have had 2 catalog shows, first @ $224, second at $337!!!! I'm not even officially in my first Super Starter Month which is Sept. I have 7 shows booked for September and 2 in October so far!!!! I am sooooo excited!!! Just had to share!!!

That's awesome Kathy!! Congratulations! You have a great group of guys and gals here for support!! :D

Wow thats Great Kathy! You'll be earning those super starter bonuses and probably the bonus super starters. A great way to start your business. :) Keep it up!

You're off to a great start! Keep that excitement going:)

Your off to an awsome start!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Also I have a catalog show that the hostess can't completely close till Sept. 1st - is that going to be a problem with getting the order?

I don't really understand your question, but I am going to try to answer. As long as the show is dated in August, you can order discontinued products and the August host and guest specials until Sept 30th. I am not sure if it counts toward your super starter month if it wasn't held in Sept.

I have my superstarter month of september but did 2 shows that closed in august and they do count towards the september month forthe SS.

Congratulations angelkatey! Welcome to the Pampered Chef family.

Thanks for clarifying tlennhoff! I should have known because I was a September superstarter 2 years ago!!

What is "Yea! off to a Good Start!"?

"Yea! off to a Good Start!" is a program designed by Pampered Chef to help new consultants get off to a successful start in their business. It includes training, resources, and support to help you grow your business and reach your goals.

How do I enroll in "Yea! off to a Good Start!"?

Once you sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will automatically be enrolled in "Yea! off to a Good Start!" and will have access to all the resources and training materials. You will also be assigned a mentor who will guide you through the program and provide support and advice.

What kind of training is included in "Yea! off to a Good Start!"?

The program includes a variety of training materials, such as videos, webinars, and written resources. These cover topics such as product knowledge, sales techniques, and business management. You will also have the opportunity to attend in-person training events and workshops.

Is there a cost to participate in "Yea! off to a Good Start!"?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in "Yea! off to a Good Start!". It is included as part of your consultant membership with Pampered Chef. However, there may be optional materials or events that require a fee.

How long does "Yea! off to a Good Start!" last?

The program is designed to last for your first 90 days as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, the resources and support provided can continue to benefit you throughout your entire career with the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Tara1021
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sallie_M
  • lisacb77
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies