• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My Success: $2K+ in Sales for October!

congrats! It's such a great feeling isn't it? I haven't had one in AGES! I've had 15, but none in the last 6 months and it's kind of a bummer..gotta figure out what I've been doing differently! So congrats to you again! :)
Tara1021
Just got home from a show. $1019 in commissionable sales so far, with one more order to get tomorrow! Haven't had a $1000 show in a couple of months. Just had to shout :sing: b/c I only have 2 shows for October since one rescheduled for November. I had one of my Sept shows count for Oct sales since it didn't go in till the 5th so I'm breaking 2000 for the month, which I didn't expect. I've got 6 shows for November, so I'm really hoping for the $3000 mark! YIPPEE!!!:D

Yee Haw!! Good job! I can't wait to get my first $1000 show!

congrats! It's such a great feeling isn't it? I haven't had one in AGES! I've had 15, but none in the last 6 months and it's kind of a bummer..gotta figure out what I've been doing differently! So congrats to you again! :)

How many people there? Outside orders? What did you make? Any bookings?

oh how I would LOVE to have one of those soon! I haven't had one since my first month (2nd show), but I've had several get close!! Congratulations!!

Congratulations! I'm doin' the happy dance for you!

kcjodih said:

How many people there? Outside orders? What did you make? Any bookings?

There were 6 there...4 of them were 150 orders and then her mom, and 2 sisters in law placed big orders. She called 2 people while I was there to get their orders and I'm waiting on one more. Got a booking for January. I made the brownies...YUM O!

That's amazing. Four people ordered $150 worth? Wow! Good for you.

OH MY WORD!SIX PEOPLE ordered that much!!!!! Nice Work!:sing:

What is the "Celebrating My Success" program?

The "Celebrating My Success" program is a recognition program for Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved $2,000 or more in sales during the month of October. It is a way for the company to celebrate and reward consultants for their hard work and success.

How do I know if I have qualified for the "Celebrating My Success" program?

You will receive an email from Pampered Chef congratulating you on your achievement and inviting you to participate in the program. You can also log into your consultant account and check your October sales to see if you have reached the $2,000 threshold.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Celebrating My Success" program?

As a participant in the program, you will receive a special recognition pin, a certificate of achievement, and a virtual badge to display on your social media profiles. You will also have the opportunity to attend exclusive training and networking events with other top-performing consultants.

How long do I have to participate in the "Celebrating My Success" program?

The program runs from October 1st to October 31st. To qualify, you must have at least $2,000 in sales during this timeframe. However, you can continue to celebrate your success beyond October and share your achievements with others.

How can I promote my participation in the "Celebrating My Success" program?

You can promote your participation in the program by sharing the virtual badge on your social media profiles, displaying your recognition pin at your parties and events, and mentioning it in your customer newsletters and social media posts. This is a great way to showcase your hard work and success to potential customers and team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ShellBeach
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies