• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woo Hoo! Have You Earned the October Duffel Bag?

very...productive lately. :( The October bag is the only one that appealed to me. It's been a difficult month with stoneware being the Oct special - most of my repeat hosts & customers have all the stoneware they need.
Well I'm back to possibly not earning the bag. My friend rescheduled her show twice, and it's now set for November 3rd. And I had booked a show at last Saturday's Fall Fest for this coming Sunday, and they emailed me yesterday asking to reschedule for the 6th.I still have my show for the 29th, though.

thank you so much Shell Beach, I didn't know that about the reference number!!

NooraK said:
Well I'm back to possibly not earning the bag. My friend rescheduled her show twice, and it's now set for November 3rd. And I had booked a show at last Saturday's Fall Fest for this coming Sunday, and they emailed me yesterday asking to reschedule for the 6th.

I still have my show for the 29th, though.

Hopefully you'll have a successful show. And maybe there will be a guest with a large order who could be talked into showing some friends a catalog to bump her to a show amount so she can get the host special. Work the specials online, too, maybe like a mystery host thing. Get a couple people to round up some orders and then divide the host benefits or something. Good luck! I hope something will work out for you. :)

I've never got this 'back door' tracking to work thru FedEx. My reference # should be (consultant #)G0042 - do I then have to put an '01' after this? I've tried it both ways and it always says not found.

I have submitted and closed two shows this month, but haven't heard that I've earned the bag yet :(

Pampered Angel said:
I have submitted and closed two shows this month, but haven't heard that I've earned the bag yet :(

As long as they were dated as October shows, you should be fine. It will get shipped automatically. You don't receive a confirmation notice.

babywings76 said:
As long as they were dated as October shows, you should be fine. It will get shipped automatically. You don't receive a confirmation notice.

Thanks, Amanda...I want that bag! :love:

meganmcg said:
I've never got this 'back door' tracking to work thru FedEx. My reference # should be (consultant #)G0042 - do I then have to put an '01' after this? I've tried it both ways and it always says not found.

If it goes USPS then you won't get the reference number to show up.

meganmcg said:

Yes, you have to put the '01' on the end. Mine is showing in the product adjustment list, but not in FedEx. Either it hasn't shipped, or is going USPS and not FedEx.

You can test if you're doing it right if you use the reference number method to get tracking on one of your shipped shows...hmm, when I get my show order I am going to see if it has the PC account number on it.

Here's hoping everyone can get that 2nd show in!!!:thumbup:

wadesgirl said:
If it goes USPS then you won't get the reference number to show up.

True. Is that correct though, that it's just the number they show on cc, you don't have to add a number?

Mine arrived smartpost. You won't see a tracking number. The good news is- that purse is HUGE!
The duffel bag is a good size too. WAHOOOO!

Yes, they are coming smart post which is FedEx/USPS. My purse got here yesterday but no sight yet of the duffel bag and I know they were shipped at the same time. I want that bag for a trip we are taking before the mail comes on Saturday - crossing my fingers that it's here tomorrow!

My mailman brought me 2 gifts today! He sat them on the porch & went back to his truck without ringing the bell or knocking ... he got in trouble one day for waking up me & the kids from nap (was ringing the crap out of my doorbell) ... I guess he remembers me fussing at him! LOL

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/319547_2520256570942_1389121744_3734404_1542612490_n.jpg

All 4 together:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/294039_2520263331111_1389121744_3734406_1418238164_n.jpg

Still looking to purchase the August and bonus bags. (signed up in Sept. so missed the August and bonus ones, but I did earn the Sept. and Oct. ones)!!

Sheila said:
My mailman brought me 2 gifts today! He sat them on the porch & went back to his truck without ringing the bell or knocking ... he got in trouble one day for waking up me & the kids from nap (was ringing the crap out of my doorbell) ... I guess he remembers me fussing at him! LOL

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/319547_2520256570942_1389121744_3734404_1542612490_n.jpg

All 4 together:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/294039_2520263331111_1389121744_3734406_1418238164_n.jpg

My FedEx guy dumps and runs but USPS always knocks (our doorbell is broke).

What a great set, cannot wait to get mine!

meganmcg said:
True. Is that correct though, that it's just the number they show on cc, you don't have to add a number?

If it ships FedEx, the reference number needs the '01' added to the end of whatever you saw on the CC Adjustment page. Mine was like this
555555G0102
so I put
555555G010201 into the FedEx reference number field. And filled in the country & zip code fields.

There is no backdoor to look up the status if it shipped USPS.

Wheeeeeee! It showed up today! Mine was sent USPS, so that's why I wasn't finding anything in FedEx.

My mailman leaves boxes on the ground under my mailbox. :grumpy: I don't like that at all. Anyone can just swing on by and grab it. And my last bag arrived in a banged up box with the tape undone. Thankfully my bag was okay. I should've reported it, but things were crazy here then.

so the final bags duffle and purse ship separately? I am anxiously awaiting my purse!!!!

Yes, they're separate. And, yes, they're wonderful. :)

Just submitted my two shows this morning! Can't wait to get mine--I'll have the complete set!!! Wahoooooo!!!!

I received my bags yesterday!!!!!!!!

2nd show in today! Would have been earlier this week but I was waiting for payment!

Should be submitting my second show any day now! I can't wait to get both bags to complete the set!

I just received my large duffle for my 2 October shows. Can you order the other totes separately, since I joined in September?

TJMagoo said:
I just received my large duffle for my 2 October shows. Can you order the other totes separately, since I joined in September?

No, I'm sorry. Those were earned incentives only. But there will be fabulous other things in the future. The Pampered Chef keeps us very spoiled!

<h2>1. Can you tell me more about the October Duffel Bag incentive?</h2><p>The October Duffel Bag is one of four incentive bags offered by Pampered Chef for the month of October. It is designed for consultants who achieve certain sales and recruiting goals during the month.</p><h2>2. I'm not interested in the other incentive bags, can I just earn the October Duffel Bag?</h2><p>Yes, you can absolutely choose to focus on earning the October Duffel Bag. Each incentive bag is earned separately, so you can choose which one you want to work towards.</p><h2>3. It's been a challenging month with the stoneware special, how can I still earn the October Duffel Bag?</h2><p>We understand that the stoneware special may have made it difficult to reach your sales goals this month. However, there are still plenty of other products that you can promote to your repeat hosts and customers. Consider offering them the dots tumblers or other non-stoneware items to help you reach your goal.</p><h2>4. I just made another sale towards my October show, can I still earn the duffel bag?</h2><p>Congratulations on your sale! As long as you reach the sales and recruiting goals set for the October Duffel Bag, you will earn it. Keep up the great work!</p><h2>5. I am excited to earn the duffel bag, what should I do next?</h2><p>We are so happy to hear that you are motivated to earn the October Duffel Bag! Keep promoting and selling our products, and make sure to track your progress towards your sales and recruiting goals. Don't forget to celebrate your achievements and continue to stay motivated throughout the month!</p>

1. Can you tell me more about the October Duffel Bag incentive?

The October Duffel Bag is one of four incentive bags offered by Pampered Chef for the month of October. It is designed for consultants who achieve certain sales and recruiting goals during the month.

2. I'm not interested in the other incentive bags, can I just earn the October Duffel Bag?

Yes, you can absolutely choose to focus on earning the October Duffel Bag. Each incentive bag is earned separately, so you can choose which one you want to work towards.

3. It's been a challenging month with the stoneware special, how can I still earn the October Duffel Bag?

We understand that the stoneware special may have made it difficult to reach your sales goals this month. However, there are still plenty of other products that you can promote to your repeat hosts and customers. Consider offering them the dots tumblers or other non-stoneware items to help you reach your goal.

4. I just made another sale towards my October show, can I still earn the duffel bag?

Congratulations on your sale! As long as you reach the sales and recruiting goals set for the October Duffel Bag, you will earn it. Keep up the great work!

5. I am excited to earn the duffel bag, what should I do next?

We are so happy to hear that you are motivated to earn the October Duffel Bag! Keep promoting and selling our products, and make sure to track your progress towards your sales and recruiting goals. Don't forget to celebrate your achievements and continue to stay motivated throughout the month!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• arksheets
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kianewPCC
  • ChefKelebel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
priseortega
Replies