• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Duffel Bag and Pretty in Pleats for Sale!

In summary, the October Duffel Bag and Pretty in Pleats for Sale is a special promotion from Pampered Chef for the month of October. It includes a stylish duffel bag and the Pretty in Pleats collection, which features versatile and functional kitchen tools in a beautiful pleated design. The set is priced at $120, but the duffel bag and collection can also be purchased separately for $70 and $50 respectively. The Pretty in Pleats collection includes a silicone mixing bowl, a silicone spatula, a silicone spoon, a set of measuring cups, a set of measuring spoons, and a mini serving spatula. The promotion also comes with a one-year warranty and can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
I have the October Duffel Bag and the Pretty in Pleats bag for sale - $45 each plus shipping. PM me if interested!

I also have one set of four Pink and White Dots Martini Glasses for $32.00 plus shipping.

Sale pending for the Pretty in Pleats, but I still have the October bag and HWC Martini Glasses available :)

Since it looks like no one is really looking to buy the duffel bag, I'm trying to find a good use for it. For those of you who are keeping it, are you using them for anything innovative? Are they working to transport items to your shows? Help me put this bag to good use :)

We used the Duffle for our overnight bag on our most recent trip. Instead of having to unload everyone's suitcases for the quick overnight hotel stay between our two days of driving, we always put everyone's pjs and next day's outfits into an overnight bag and bring that into the hotel. This duffle was a great size for that. There are 5 of us and as the kids get bigger, so do their clothes so we had recently outgrown our previous duffle.

Not the most innovative use for it, I know. But I just wanted to mention that it holds a lot of clothes if you do any traveling at all.

I'll be interested to hear how others are using it.

Shari in TX

1. What is the October Duffel Bag and Pretty in Pleats for Sale?

The October Duffel Bag and Pretty in Pleats for Sale is a special promotion from Pampered Chef for the month of October. It includes a stylish duffel bag and the Pretty in Pleats collection, which features versatile and functional kitchen tools in a beautiful pleated design.

2. How much does the October Duffel Bag and Pretty in Pleats for Sale cost?

The October Duffel Bag and Pretty in Pleats for Sale is priced at $120. However, customers can also purchase the duffel bag and collection separately for $70 and $50 respectively.

3. What is included in the Pretty in Pleats collection?

The Pretty in Pleats collection includes a silicone mixing bowl, a silicone spatula, a silicone spoon, a set of measuring cups, a set of measuring spoons, and a mini serving spatula.

4. Is there a warranty for the October Duffel Bag and Pretty in Pleats for Sale?

Yes, the October Duffel Bag and Pretty in Pleats for Sale comes with a one-year warranty. If there are any issues with the products, customers can contact Pampered Chef for a replacement or refund.

5. Can I purchase the October Duffel Bag and Pretty in Pleats for Sale online?

Yes, the October Duffel Bag and Pretty in Pleats for Sale can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. Customers can also contact their Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kellysays2u
  • jbakerpc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
evk1972
  • jbondr