• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Pink and Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag

In summary, the Pink and Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag is a versatile and functional bag for parents. It measures 17 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 12 inches in height and is machine washable. It has 9 pockets, including 2 exterior bottle pockets and 7 interior pockets for organizing baby essentials. The bag can also be used as a regular tote by removing the interior pockets. It also comes with a coordinating changing pad for convenience during diaper changes.
frozenchef
Gold Member
Selling my pink and brown Pampered Chef diaper bag for $20 (plus shipping) - it comes with a changing pad - never used as a diaper bag. I used it as my paperwork bag until getting the Pretty in Pleats Going Places bag this week :)
Picture attached.

Attachments

• IMG_2048.jpg
    IMG_2048.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 497
Aimee- Could you tell me how much shipping would be from 29212. Thanks!

Shipping anywhere would be $11 in the Medium Flat Rate box - LOVE Flat Rate boxes! :)

Yep, it is :)

Would there be a cheaper way to ship it? I know that is the flat rate price but I also know that is not always the cheapest rate. I really want it but I just don't know if I can afford it with that price on shipping.

I could send it Parcel Post, but that does take 3-4 weeks from Alaska and it's usually only a couple bucks cheaper. I'll have to see what other box I could fit it in and get back to you.

Wow, even Parcel Post in a smaller box than the medium flat rate box is $12.29 :(

1. What are the dimensions of the Pink and Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag?

The Pink and Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag measures 17 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 12 inches in height.

2. Is the Pink and Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag machine washable?

Yes, the Pink and Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag is machine washable. It is recommended to wash on a gentle cycle with cold water and lay flat to dry.

3. How many pockets does the Pink and Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag have?

The Pink and Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag has a total of 9 pockets, including 2 exterior bottle pockets and 7 interior pockets for organizing your baby essentials.

4. Can the Pink and Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag be used as a regular tote bag?

Yes, the Pink and Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag can also be used as a regular tote bag. The interior pockets can be removed to create more space for your everyday items.

5. Does the Pink and Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag come with a changing pad?

Yes, the Pink and Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag comes with a coordinating changing pad for easy diaper changes on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Andrea Minier
Replies