• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Pretty in Pleats Bag for Only $35?

In summary, the Pretty in Pleats Bag measures 16.5 inches in length, 6.5 inches in width, and 11 inches in height and is made of durable polyester with a water-resistant lining. It features multiple pockets and compartments, including a zippered main compartment, two side pockets, and a front pocket with a magnetic closure. The bag is suitable for both everyday use and special occasions, as it has a stylish pleated design and a spacious interior with functional pockets. However, it cannot be machine washed and should be spot cleaned with a damp cloth to avoid damage.
jbakerpc
Brand new Pretty in Pleats bag for sale $35 plus shipping.

This is the bonus bag from last fall, right? I want this bag!

If still available please let me know shipping to 18018.

Thank you!!

I sent a PM to both of you.

jbakerpc said:
I sent a PM to both of you.

I just responded. Thanks!!

1. What is the size of the Pretty in Pleats Bag?

The Pretty in Pleats Bag measures 16.5 inches in length, 6.5 inches in width, and 11 inches in height.

2. What materials is the bag made of?

The Pretty in Pleats Bag is made of durable polyester with a water-resistant lining.

3. Does the bag have any pockets or compartments?

Yes, the Pretty in Pleats Bag features multiple pockets and compartments, including a zippered main compartment, two side pockets, and a front pocket with a magnetic closure.

4. Is this bag suitable for everyday use or just special occasions?

The Pretty in Pleats Bag is designed for both everyday use and special occasions. Its stylish pleated design makes it perfect for dressing up any outfit, while its spacious interior and functional pockets make it practical for daily use.

5. Can the bag be machine washed?

No, we recommend spot cleaning the Pretty in Pleats Bag with a damp cloth. Machine washing may cause damage to the bag's material and structure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • pctharper