• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Cranberry Pampered Chef Beach Bag

In summary, the "Fs: Cranberry Pampered Chef Beach Bag" is a durable and water-resistant bag made of polyester material. It has dimensions of 22" x 16" x 10" and is machine washable. It has a total of 6 pockets - 2 exterior, 2 side, and 2 interior pockets. The bag can also fit a standard-sized beach towel and other beach essentials.
luvtocook868
Gold Member
Pampered Chef Bag for Sale, also included is a matching money bag. (money not included..haha) Asking $40 (not including shipping). I think i can ship it for $9.99. Please PM me. Karen Thanks!

The Money Bag is Sold!
But the Beach Bag is still available for $35 (not including shipping)!!

4h9h5y.jpg

Last edited:
I would be interested in the wallet. $10? You could probably ship that first class in a padded envelope for $1.50 or so... My zip is 27302

any chance you still have this bag? If so what would you take for it now ?

What are the dimensions of the "Fs: Cranberry Pampered Chef Beach Bag"?

The dimensions of the "Fs: Cranberry Pampered Chef Beach Bag" are 22" x 16" x 10".

What materials is the "Fs: Cranberry Pampered Chef Beach Bag" made of?

The "Fs: Cranberry Pampered Chef Beach Bag" is made of durable and water-resistant polyester material.

Is the "Fs: Cranberry Pampered Chef Beach Bag" machine washable?

Yes, the "Fs: Cranberry Pampered Chef Beach Bag" is machine washable. However, it is recommended to use a gentle cycle and air dry to preserve the bag's quality.

How many pockets does the "Fs: Cranberry Pampered Chef Beach Bag" have?

The "Fs: Cranberry Pampered Chef Beach Bag" has a total of 6 pockets - 2 exterior pockets, 2 side pockets, and 2 interior pockets.

Can the "Fs: Cranberry Pampered Chef Beach Bag" fit a beach towel?

Yes, the "Fs: Cranberry Pampered Chef Beach Bag" can fit a standard-sized beach towel along with other beach essentials such as sunscreen, water bottles, and snacks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
Replies
Views
Serendi
  • PigletsMom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies