• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Large Duffel and Pretty in Pleats!

In summary, The Large Duffel bag measures 24 inches long, 12 inches wide, and 12 inches tall. It has one exterior zippered pocket and two interior pockets for organization. The Pretty in Pleats! bag is made of 100% polyester with a water-resistant finish and can be machine washed on a cold, gentle cycle. The Large Duffel bag is suitable for carry-on luggage and meets most airline size restrictions, but it is recommended to check with your specific airline before traveling.
pctharper
Gold Member
I've decided that I am going to part with my Large Duffel bag (October incentive) and my Pretty in Pleats bag (bonus bag). If you're interested, please PM me!

Both are still available. $45 each plus shipping.

Bumping!!!

I am definitely interested. Can you email me the total with shipping. [email protected]

What is the size of the Large Duffel bag?

The Large Duffel bag measures 24 inches long, 12 inches wide, and 12 inches tall.

Does the Large Duffel bag have any pockets?

Yes, the Large Duffel bag has one exterior zippered pocket and two interior pockets for organization.

What materials is the Pretty in Pleats! bag made of?

The Pretty in Pleats! bag is made of 100% polyester with a water-resistant finish.

Can the Pretty in Pleats! bag be machine washed?

Yes, the Pretty in Pleats! bag is machine washable on a cold, gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to preserve the pleats.

Is the Large Duffel bag suitable for carry-on luggage?

Yes, the Large Duffel bag meets most airline carry-on size restrictions. However, we recommend checking with your specific airline before traveling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • frozenchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • aguerra01