• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pretty in Pleats Bag Shipped Separately?

In summary, the "Pretty in Pleats Bag Shipped Separately" is a versatile and stylish bag designed to hold and transport Pampered Chef products. It is sold separately and measures 15.5 inches in length, 10.5 inches in width, and 9 inches in height. It is available in two colors, black and red, and can be used for other purposes such as a gym bag or beach bag.
SonyaVerrillo
I just got the Oct duffel bag, but was suprised that the bonus bag wasn't included. I did earn the other 2 bags...does is ship separately? I was wondering if this happened to anyone else. The blue slip included in the package doesn't acknowledge that it's on backorder or anything...

:grumpy:Of course, the Pretty in Pleats bag was the one I REALLY wanted! (especially because I didn't earn the Dots tote from earlier in the year...:cry:

Yes, mine came seperately . . .

Sandi

Yes, mine were shipped separately and I have heard that seems to be true for others also.

Mine too were shipped separately, arrived on the same day. LOVE them!

Thanks for answering!

1. What is the "Pretty in Pleats Bag Shipped Separately?"

The "Pretty in Pleats Bag Shipped Separately" is a stylish and versatile bag that is designed to hold and transport various Pampered Chef products, such as cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools.

2. Is the bag included in the purchase of the Pampered Chef products?

No, the "Pretty in Pleats Bag Shipped Separately" is not included in the purchase of Pampered Chef products. It is sold separately as an accessory to help you transport and store your Pampered Chef items.

3. What are the dimensions of the bag?

The "Pretty in Pleats Bag Shipped Separately" measures 15.5 inches in length, 10.5 inches in width, and 9 inches in height. It also has a 6-inch handle drop for easy carrying.

4. Is the bag available in different colors?

Yes, the "Pretty in Pleats Bag Shipped Separately" is available in two colors: black and red. Both colors feature a stylish pleated design and are made of durable, easy-to-clean material.

5. Can the bag be used for purposes other than Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the "Pretty in Pleats Bag Shipped Separately" can be used for various purposes, such as a gym bag, a beach bag, or even a diaper bag. Its spacious interior and multiple pockets make it suitable for storing and transporting a variety of items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • pctharper
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kellysays2u
  • aguerra01