• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Pretty in Pleats Going Places Tote

In summary, the Pretty in Pleats Going Places Tote has dimensions of 15.5" x 11" x 5.5" and is machine washable, although spot cleaning is recommended. It has a total of 7 pockets - 3 exterior and 4 interior - for organization. The main compartment can fit a 13-inch laptop, but a laptop sleeve is recommended for added protection. The tote is made of a durable and water-resistant nylon material.
brewejen
Gold Member
Anyone have a Pretty In Pleats tote from the Going places collection they'd like to get rid of? I'd prefer a new one.

Or is there anyone submitting 2 shows that doesn't need anything and would be willing to get it and sell it?

Why not host two August shows and get it free? You have a whole month.

Sadly, I'm not having much luck at getting shows right now. I've exhausted all of my regular contacts and finding new ones is tougher than usual. Since it's a very popular bag I figure it will be long gone by the end of the month.

bumping up

1. What are the dimensions of the Pretty in Pleats Going Places Tote?

The dimensions of the tote are 15.5" x 11" x 5.5".

2. Is the tote machine washable?

Yes, the tote is machine washable. However, we recommend spot cleaning stains and spills for best results.

3. How many pockets does the tote have?

The tote has a total of 7 pockets - 3 exterior pockets and 4 interior pockets - to help keep you organized on the go.

4. Can the tote fit a 13-inch laptop?

Yes, the tote can fit a 13-inch laptop in the main compartment. However, we recommend using a laptop sleeve for added protection.

5. What is the material of the tote?

The Pretty in Pleats Going Places Tote is made of a durable and water-resistant nylon material, perfect for everyday use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MagenOaks01
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Chefitupwithnev
  • brewejen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies