• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Rectangular & Sectional Chillzanne Servers & Pretty in Pleats

I have 4 of these glasses. They are pink and white with a martini glass design on them. They are brand new and I have never seen them before. I would like to sell them to you for $25 plus shipping. Please let me know if you are interested.
MagenOaks01
I'm searching for the Rectangular and Sectional Chillzanne Servers ...prefer NEW in BOX ... but gently used is ok... ((I have been attempting to win on Ebay lol, without luck))

...am also searching for Pretty in Pleats & Hide-a-Way Carry All from the Paisley Going Places Collection ((YES, I did earn one this month already BUT would like to complete my 2nd set, and these are the only ones missing))

Please let me know PRICE & SHIPPING cost to:
10201 Edgar Rd. Vestaburg, MI 48891

[email protected]

I have both of the chillzanne items. Both are new in box. I will get you pricing later today.

I have 2 rectangular chilzanne new in box $20 each. Is the round one the sectional I have that also $25.00 if still needed.

"trps" ... I would like 1 of the rectanglar and the sectional (yes, its the round one :) ) ... contact me at [email protected] ...my address is 10201 Edgar Rd. Vestaburg, MI 48891 (for shipping quote, and no rush or special shipping necessary... there is no hurry on the items, I am just interested in having them!) ... Thanks!

Also let me know how you would prefer payment!

Still searching for the Pretty in Pleats & Hide-a-way carry all from the Paisley Going Places Collection :) ...awesome transaction with "trps" Thanks again! :)

I'm also still looking for the Pretty in Pleats tote.

OMgooosh... I am a new consultant... NEVER seen the pink and white dots martini glass promotion for HWC... not even sure when it was BUT I am searching for 4 of these glasses! I MUST ADD THEM TO MY STEMWARE collection :)

Anyone have them?

MagenOaks01 said:
OMgooosh... I am a new consultant... NEVER seen the pink and white dots martini glass promotion for HWC... not even sure when it was BUT I am searching for 4 of these glasses! I MUST ADD THEM TO MY STEMWARE collection :)

Anyone have them?

I have a set. $25 plus shipping. Email or pm me with your zip code.

What is the material of the Rectangular & Sectional Chillzanne Servers?

The Chillzanne Servers are made of a durable, BPA-free plastic material that is safe for food contact and easy to clean.

What is the temperature range that the Chillzanne Servers can withstand?

The Chillzanne Servers are designed to keep food chilled for up to 2 hours without the need for ice, making them perfect for outdoor events and potlucks. They can also withstand temperatures up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit, making them safe for use in the oven or microwave for warming up dishes.

Can the Pretty in Pleats server be used for hot and cold dishes?

Yes, the Pretty in Pleats server is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold dishes. It is oven and microwave safe, as well as freezer safe for chilling dishes.

How many compartments are in the Sectional Chillzanne Server?

The Sectional Chillzanne Server has 5 compartments, making it perfect for serving a variety of appetizers or snacks at parties or gatherings.

Is the Pretty in Pleats server dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pretty in Pleats server is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the server.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back