• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Getaway Bag (August Incentive)

In summary, the "Fs: Getaway Bag" August Incentive is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in the month of August. To qualify, consultants must have at least $650 in sales and can earn multiple bags by reaching sales milestones. Bags will be shipped in late September and participating in this incentive does not affect eligibility for other promotions or bonuses.
pctharper
Gold Member
I've come to the conclusion that the August bag just isn't my style so I'm going to part with it. I took it out of the plastic, but I have not used it.

Please PM me if you are interested in the bag and we can discuss the price.

What does it look like?

LOL, good luck finding a picture of it. Consultant's Corner has removed all the photos of it. I thought I would go have a look at it, too.

I am psyched about the October duffel bag. I really want that one! Got one pary for sure, working on the 2nd one! Maybe I will just collect orders for a catalog show.

This bag is AWESOME! I was able to pack for myself and my two kids: pajamas, jeans, shirts, socks, underwear, bathing suits, towels (3 of each of these things!), plus my travel bag that has my bathroom stuff in it, a camera, an ipod, various chargers, and a small stuffed animal. ALL of this stuff fit in this bag!!

Go to Consultant's Corner and look thru the Aug Consultant News - it's there.

Several people have a picture on their FB pages from when they received it.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/294423_273789635965857_144018108943011_1172248_6733297_n.jpg

I know someone very interested. How much do you want for it?

I'd love to buy it if it's still available. How much? PM or email me, [email protected]

I too am looking for an extra bag I love it and need another. If anyone has one for sale please let me know at my e-mail [email protected]

Thanks
Darcy

Mine has already been taken. Thank you!

1. What is the "Fs: Getaway Bag" August Incentive?

The "Fs: Getaway Bag" August Incentive is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in the month of August. It is a chance for consultants to earn a stylish and functional Getaway Bag for free by achieving certain sales goals.

2. How do I qualify for the "Fs: Getaway Bag" August Incentive?

To qualify for the "Fs: Getaway Bag" August Incentive, you must have at least $650 in sales during the month of August. This can be achieved through a combination of online orders and in-person parties.

3. Can I earn more than one "Fs: Getaway Bag" in the August Incentive?

Yes, you can earn multiple "Fs: Getaway Bags" in the August Incentive by reaching sales milestones of $1300, $1950, and $2600. Each time you reach a milestone, you will receive an additional bag.

4. When will I receive my "Fs: Getaway Bag" for the August Incentive?

If you qualify for the "Fs: Getaway Bag" August Incentive, you will receive your bag in late September. It will be shipped directly to your address on file.

5. Can I still earn other incentives while participating in the "Fs: Getaway Bag" August Incentive?

Yes, you can still earn other incentives while participating in the "Fs: Getaway Bag" August Incentive. The August Incentive does not affect any other promotions or bonuses you may be eligible for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kellysays2u
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chezshelly