• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Mini Sling Bag for Sale with a Pocket for Mini Cattys?

Hi! I have a mini sling bag that has a place for a mini cat! Let me know if you're interested in buying it.Chefkelebel
ChefKelebel
I just earned the Mini Sling Bag today, so I haven't recieved it yet, but I'm not interested in it. If anyone is, please PM me a reasonable offer + $5.00 shipping and I'll part with it the day it arrives:) I'm sure it won't get here until after Feb. 1

Hi. I know this is a super late message, but I just now came across it. You don't happen to still have your sling bag for sale do you? Also, can you buy them or was it just an incentive reward? Thanks!

I still have one for sale if chefKelebel doesn't. $20 includes shipping in the continental US. My bag is new, never used, but was removed from the bag. It was an incentive, and I do not believe they are selling them.

gailz2 said:
I still have one for sale if chefKelebel doesn't. $20 includes shipping in the continental US. My bag is new, never used, but was removed from the bag. It was an incentive, and I do not believe they are selling them.

GailZ I'll take it!!

gailz2 said:

I am interested in it for sure gailz!

mine has been sold.

if you haven't found a sling bag yet, i have one for sell. $20 + $5 priority shipping.

sarah
[email protected]

Deleted..wrong post

Last edited:
I'm looking for a mini-sling if it comes from a smoke free, cat free home. [email protected]

Thanks!

Sharon,
So sorry -- we have a cat. : ( Just got her a year ago.
Good Luck on your search!

I have one that was opened and put back in bag, never used. It has been in my attic since about two weeks after I got it. Let me know! :)

Mine is still available for purchase too!
Smoke free home! Sarah

Hi
I know this is a late. But is anyone selling a mini sling bag? Please message me!

are these the sling bags w/a place for the mini cattys? I just saw one at our meeting tonight. I have one w/no pocket and use it alot, but I am interested in the one w/the clear pocket.

Related to Is the Mini Sling Bag for Sale with a Pocket for Mini Cattys?

1. What are the dimensions of the Mini Sling Bag?

The Mini Sling Bag measures 8.5 inches in height, 6 inches in width, and 2.5 inches in depth.

2. What material is the Mini Sling Bag made of?

The Mini Sling Bag is made of durable polyester, making it water-resistant and easy to clean.

3. How many compartments does the Mini Sling Bag have?

The Mini Sling Bag has two separate compartments to help keep your items organized. The front compartment has a zippered closure, while the back compartment has a magnetic snap closure.

4. Is the Mini Sling Bag adjustable?

Yes, the Mini Sling Bag has an adjustable strap that can be worn over the shoulder or across the body for a comfortable fit.

5. Can the Mini Sling Bag be personalized?

Unfortunately, the Mini Sling Bag cannot be personalized at this time. However, it comes in a stylish black color that will match any kitchen decor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
byrd1956