• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Mini Sling Bag for Sale?

In summary, the Mini Sling Bag for Sale measures 8.5 inches in height, 7 inches in width, and 3 inches in depth and is made of durable polyester material. It can be personalized with a monogram for an additional fee and has two exterior zippered pockets, one front pocket and one back pocket, and one interior zippered pocket for organization. However, it is not machine washable and should be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and mild detergent as needed.
doughmama
Silver Member
I've been pretty lucky this month, but really won't use these products. I have the sunglasses, fanny pack and mini sling bag for sale. Let me know if you are interested in any or all of them. Thanks.

mini sling bag, if still have, and fanny pack?
how much

lauriedip said:
mini sling bag, if still have, and fanny pack?
how much
I'll pm you

Im interested in all of them if you havent sold them yet!!!

mini sling may be sold but the fanny pack is available. name a reasonable price. I also need to call HO because the glasses are crooked, need them replaced before I can sell them.

A price I would give would depend on the quality so you would know better than me whats fair ;)

What is the size of the Mini Sling Bag?

The Mini Sling Bag for Sale measures 8.5 inches in height, 7 inches in width, and 3 inches in depth.

What material is the Mini Sling Bag made of?

The Mini Sling Bag is made of durable polyester material, perfect for everyday use and travel.

Can the Mini Sling Bag be personalized with a monogram?

Yes, the Mini Sling Bag can be personalized with a monogram for an additional fee. Please contact customer service for more information.

How many pockets does the Mini Sling Bag have?

The Mini Sling Bag has two exterior zippered pockets, one front pocket and one back pocket, and one interior zippered pocket for organization.

Is the Mini Sling Bag machine washable?

No, we do not recommend machine washing the Mini Sling Bag. Instead, spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefKelebel
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies