• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in the FS Mini Consultant Bag & Apron? Check out the prices!

In summary, the Fs Mini Consultant Bag & Apron set includes a mini consultant bag and an adjustable apron with dimensions of 10.5" x 9" x 5.5" and a 4.5" handle drop. The apron has an adjustable neck strap and waist ties for a comfortable fit. While the bag is spacious, it is designed for carrying essentials for a cooking demonstration or party. Both the bag and apron are machine washable, but the metal buckle on the apron should be removed before washing.
3girls
Gold Member
I have a bag that comes in the mini kit and the black apron for sale...$30 plus shipping....let me know if interested. Thanks!

ok...looks like I am priced too high...I will include shipping....

For pricing on these items check the supply order list. The tote is $20 and the apron is $15 when ordering from PC.

1. What is included in the Fs Mini Consultant Bag & Apron set?

The Fs Mini Consultant Bag & Apron set includes a mini consultant bag and an apron.

2. What are the dimensions of the mini consultant bag?

The mini consultant bag measures 10.5" x 9" x 5.5" and has a 4.5" handle drop.

3. Is the apron adjustable?

Yes, the apron has an adjustable neck strap and waist ties to ensure a comfortable fit for all sizes.

4. Can the mini consultant bag fit all of my Pampered Chef products?

While the mini consultant bag is spacious, it is designed to hold a select number of products. It is perfect for carrying essentials for a cooking demonstration or party.

5. Is the mini consultant bag and apron set machine washable?

Yes, both the bag and apron are machine washable for easy cleaning. Simply remove the apron's metal buckle before washing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PigletsMom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kylev
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Andrea Minier
  • Melissa Redford