• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Mini Sling Bag the Best Deal for You?

I meant the person who was saying they should give options for incentives.Not the OP! I meant the person who was saying they should give options for incentives.In summary, the conversation is about a consultant trying to sell a black Mini Sling Bag she earned for completing two shows in January. The bag is being sold for $30 plus $3 shipping and the first person to email the seller will receive it. The conversation also briefly mentions the topic of incentives and the idea of giving consultants the option to choose their incentive in the form of PC dollars. Overall, the participants of the conversation appreciate the incentives and encourage staying on topic to discuss the bag being sold.
keril
This is a new in package, black Mini Sling Bag! Earned for 2 shows in Jan. Selling for $30, plus $3 shipping. Sold to first person to email me: [email protected]

Wow, they really should start giving people options on selecting incentives. I earned this incentive, and really want mine but have received a letter saying they are on backorder and that I will not get mine until APRIL. I've seen lots of these for sale on ebay etc. PC really should start allowing consultants to opt for PC dollars instead, so that there's enough for those of us who actually want the incentives.

Soprano955 said:
Wow, they really should start giving people options on selecting incentives. I earned this incentive, and really want mine but have received a letter saying they are on backorder and that I will not get mine until APRIL. I've seen lots of these for sale on ebay etc. PC really should start allowing consultants to opt for PC dollars instead, so that there's enough for those of us who actually want the incentives.

They do for some incentives - usually recruiting ones. We cannot be too picky though, they don't have to give us anything. In fact when I started there was barely any extra incentives. It was only in the last couple years they started doing the 2 shows a month incentive and lately it's been every month.

wadesgirl said:
They do for some incentives - usually recruiting ones. We cannot be too picky though, they don't have to give us anything. In fact when I started there was barely any extra incentives. It was only in the last couple years they started doing the 2 shows a month incentive and lately it's been every month.

Agreed!!! I love the incentives even if its something I dont want, like the Apron that we earned. I just wanted to earn it bc it was free!!

LOL. Ladies- you got slightly off topic. :)
The lady is trying to sell her bag here...not have a philosophical discussion on the incentives ;)Now- back to our regularly scheduled program!
keril said:
This is a new in package, black Mini Sling Bag! Earned for 2 shows in Jan. Selling for $30, plus $3 shipping. Sold to first person to email me: [email protected]

Last edited:
esavvymom said:
The lady is trying to sell her bag here...not have a philosophical discussion on the incentives ;)

Now- back our regularly scheduled program!

LOL agreed!! Sorry :blushing:

esavvymom said:
The lady is trying to sell her bag here...not have a philosophical discussion on the incentives ;)

Now- back to our regularly scheduled program!

Oh I know, I just don't like it when people complain about all the stuff PC gives us!

wadesgirl said:
Oh I know, I just don't like it when people complain about all the stuff PC gives us!

But she didn't complain.

Related to Is This Mini Sling Bag the Best Deal for You?

1. What are the dimensions of the Mini Sling Bag?

The Mini Sling Bag measures 10.5 inches in length, 7 inches in height, and 1.5 inches in width.

2. Is the Mini Sling Bag machine washable?

Yes, the Mini Sling Bag is machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to preserve the integrity of the bag.

3. Can the Mini Sling Bag fit a smartphone?

Yes, the Mini Sling Bag has a spacious main compartment that can fit most smartphones, as well as other small essentials such as keys and a wallet.

4. What material is the Mini Sling Bag made of?

The Mini Sling Bag is made of durable and water-resistant polyester fabric. It is designed to withstand everyday use and keep your belongings safe and dry.

5. Does the Mini Sling Bag come with a warranty?

Yes, the Mini Sling Bag comes with a 1-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your bag, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
byrd1956