• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Pretty in Pleats Bag for $40 OBO?

In summary, the "Fs: Pretty in Pleats Bag" is made of durable polyester with a water-resistant coating. It features a main compartment with a zipper closure, two exterior pockets, and one interior pocket. The bag is machine washable on a gentle cycle and measures 15 inches in length, 6 inches in width, and 12 inches in height. It can be used for a variety of purposes, such as a gym bag, diaper bag, or everyday tote.
lisaterwilliger
Gold Member
Just got the bag yesterday and opened it this morning. Not crazy about it and definitely don't need another bag so I'm willing to part with this one. Asking $40 OBO plus shipping. Let me know if you are interested!

What are the rough dimensions on it?

I am interested :) Could purchase on the 3rd if that would work with you.

I am interested in this bag and could pay today!
Thank you!

Bag is sold (pending payment).

1. What is the material of the "Fs: Pretty in Pleats Bag"?

The "Fs: Pretty in Pleats Bag" is made of durable polyester with a water-resistant coating.

2. How many compartments does the bag have?

The "Fs: Pretty in Pleats Bag" features a main compartment with a zipper closure, as well as two exterior pockets and one interior pocket for extra storage and organization.

3. Is the bag machine washable?

Yes, the "Fs: Pretty in Pleats Bag" is machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to maintain the bag's shape and durability.

4. What are the dimensions of the bag?

The "Fs: Pretty in Pleats Bag" measures 15 inches in length, 6 inches in width, and 12 inches in height, making it the perfect size for carrying all of your kitchen essentials.

5. Can this bag be used for more than just carrying Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! The "Fs: Pretty in Pleats Bag" is versatile and can be used for a variety of purposes, such as a gym bag, diaper bag, or everyday tote. It's perfect for any on-the-go lifestyle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • jbakerpc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
evk1972
  • 1PamperedMommy