• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Score a Pretty in Pleats Bag for $40?

In summary, Leslie is selling the September bag and the Pretty in Pleats bag and she is expecting to receive them next week.
keril
First email gets to buy it! Offering for $40 (incl shipping): [email protected].

Just emailed you. Is it still available?

$40??? :eek: Did you call HO and see how much they are putting on our 1099's for this?

No, I've never done that. Did you know how much I need to add for shipping?

Does anyone know what HO is going to put on our 1099s for this or for the large duffel bag?

Holy Cow! I hope they aren't charging that much for those bags! I've earned them all and haven't used them once. In fact I think they're all too big. Can I send it back and not get taxed? :)

LOL, don't worry about getting taxed for $40. What it sells for isn't what they paid for it & what shows up on a 1099, if that makes sense.

The Sept bag seems to be going for $40-$50 on eBay. I think it's the Sept one...

Chefgirl2 said:
Holy Cow! I hope they aren't charging that much for those bags! I've earned them all and haven't used them once. In fact I think they're all too big. Can I send it back and not get taxed? :)

Are you willing to sell them??:balloon:

I will be selling my September bag and the Pretty in Pleats bag. I'm submitting my October shows tonight, so it will be available next week.

Leslie

I don't think HO will tell you anything about the pricing of the items. People are able to ask what they think they will get for it.

I missed out on August's incentive, I had just signed up. I definitely want to buy that and the pretty in pleats bag, but I can settle for just one. =DLeslie, what would you take for the Pretty in Pleats bag?

I also thought that all the products that we earn (and I would include these) we can write off. So although we get taxed on them, we can write it off because we use them to advertise our business and use them at shows.

babywings76 said:
I also thought that all the products that we earn (and I would include these) we can write off. So although we get taxed on them, we can write it off because we use them to advertise our business and use them at shows.

We get taxed on them???

ChefZee said:
We get taxed on them???

They show up on our 1099. They are listed with a value to them as earnings. Someone please clarify if I have this wrong.

babywings76 said:
They show up on our 1099. They are listed with a value to them as earnings. Someone please clarify if I have this wrong.

You are correct. It's listed under "Other Income"

Yes, I bought it!! I got it in the mail yesterday!

1. What is the size of the Pretty in Pleats Bag?

The Pretty in Pleats Bag measures 12 inches in length, 6 inches in width, and 9 inches in height. It is the perfect size for storing and transporting your Pampered Chef products.

2. Is the Pretty in Pleats Bag machine washable?

Yes, the Pretty in Pleats Bag is machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to maintain the bag's shape and integrity.

3. How many pockets does the Pretty in Pleats Bag have?

The Pretty in Pleats Bag features 5 exterior pockets and 2 interior pockets, providing ample space to organize and store your Pampered Chef products.

4. Can the Pretty in Pleats Bag be used for non-Pampered Chef items?

While the Pretty in Pleats Bag is designed specifically for Pampered Chef products, it can certainly be used to store and transport other items as well.

5. Is the Pretty in Pleats Bag covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Pretty in Pleats Bag is covered by a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects. If you encounter any issues with your bag, please contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • jbakerpc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
evk1972
  • keril