• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Pampered Chef Summer Essentials Set still available for purchase?

In summary, the Summer Essentials Set for Sale is a comprehensive set of kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for summer cooking and entertaining. It includes a grilling tool set, a citrus press, a watermelon slicer, a pineapple corer, and colorful tongs. The set offers great value with its combination of high-quality tools and affordable price. All tools are dishwasher safe and designed for outdoor use. It also makes a great gift option, as it comes packaged in a beautiful box.
keril
Beautiful, insulated bag with all the goodies inside. It's bigger than I expected and so pretty, but my family just won't use it. I will need to check with post office to see how much shipping will be. First one to email me, it's yours for $45, plus the shipping charges: [email protected].

I am soooooo interested!!!! Please email me at [email protected] or let me know what I need to do to get this!

If chefshakeerah changes their mind, I'd like it!

Is the basket gone?

I'll sell the basket only, for $30 including US shipping. Opened but never used. I've been going back and forth about selling it, so PM me before I change my mind again if you really want it. :)

Also, I leave Friday for a week out of town so we need to close the deal Wed if you want me to ship it Thursday before I go. Otherwise, it will be available the first week of Aug.

Patty, I sent you a PM from your other thread. Thanks!

Mine is sold--thanks for all the interest!

Related to Is the Pampered Chef Summer Essentials Set still available for purchase?

What is included in the Summer Essentials Set for Sale?

The Summer Essentials Set for Sale includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets perfect for summer cooking and entertaining. It includes a grilling tool set, a citrus press, a watermelon slicer, a pineapple corer, and a set of colorful tongs.

What makes the Summer Essentials Set for Sale a great value?

The Summer Essentials Set for Sale offers a great value with its combination of high-quality tools and affordable price. It includes all the essential tools for summer cooking and grilling, making it a convenient and cost-effective option.

Are the tools in the Summer Essentials Set for Sale dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the tools in the Summer Essentials Set for Sale are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. This makes them perfect for busy summer days when you want to spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying the season.

Is the Summer Essentials Set for Sale suitable for outdoor use?

Yes, the Summer Essentials Set for Sale is designed specifically for outdoor use. The grilling tool set and tongs are made with durable materials that can withstand high heat and the other tools are perfect for prepping and serving food outdoors.

Can I purchase the Summer Essentials Set for Sale as a gift?

Of course! The Summer Essentials Set for Sale makes a great gift for anyone who loves to cook or entertain in the summer. It comes packaged in a beautiful box, making it a convenient and thoughtful gift option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
brewejen
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
  • trps