• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's in the Summer Essentials Basket?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of must-have summer essentials for sale, including the Outdoor Serving Set, Grilling Tool Set, Ice Cream Maker, Citrus Press, and Water Infuser Pitcher. There are also special deals and promotions where customers can save up to 20% on select summer essentials. The Outdoor Serving Set is a versatile and durable option for outdoor entertaining, while the Grilling Tool Set includes all the necessary tools for grilling. The Ice Cream Maker is easy to use and perfect for making homemade ice cream in just 30 minutes.
Nfldfran
Hello everyone,

I have a Summer essentials basket for sale. this includes of course the picnic basket and all the contents. All items still in the plastic and wrapping.

I will sell for $45 plus shipping. Payment by PayPal.

e mail me at [email protected] if you are interested. By the way I am in CAnada.
Diane

IS this sold yet? If not, let me know. pm me. Thanks

If you do not sell this, please pm me, I will take it.
Thanks,
Sherri

The set has been sold. Thank you all for your interest
Diane

1. What are some must-have summer essentials for sale at Pampered Chef?

Some of our top summer essentials for sale include our Outdoor Serving Set, Grilling Tool Set, Ice Cream Maker, Citrus Press, and Water Infuser Pitcher.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions on summer essentials?

Yes, we currently have a promotion where you can save up to 20% on select summer essentials, including our popular Ice Cream Maker and Water Infuser Pitcher.

3. Can you tell me more about the Outdoor Serving Set?

Sure! The Outdoor Serving Set includes a large tray, four serving bowls, and a lid that doubles as a cutting board. It's perfect for outdoor entertaining and is made from durable, BPA-free plastic.

4. What makes the Grilling Tool Set a must-have for summer?

The Grilling Tool Set includes all the essential tools for grilling, including a spatula, tongs, basting brush, and more. The long handles and sturdy design make it easy to handle and perfect for grilling up your favorite summer dishes.

5. How does the Ice Cream Maker work?

Our Ice Cream Maker is easy to use and doesn't require any electricity. Simply add your ingredients, place the bowl in the freezer, and in just 30 minutes, you'll have delicious homemade ice cream. It's a must-have for any summer gathering!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Latosha Neal
  • BethCooks4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MLinAZ