• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Simple Additions Tote Bag still available for $12?

In summary, the Simple Additions Tote Bag is a 12 inch by 9 inch by 7 inch insulated tote bag made of durable polyester material. It also has a thermal lining that can keep food and drinks hot or cold for extended periods of time. The bag can be personalized for an additional fee, making it a great gift option. It has one main compartment and two side pockets for organizing and storing kitchen essentials.
cochef
Gold Member
I have a brand new Simple Additions Tote Bag for sale. Lots of pockets to carry/store the SA pieces. Asking price is $12 plus shipping. I will accept Paypal (no credit cards), check, or money order. It also comes from a pet-free, smoke-free home.

Can you tell me how much shipping is? My zip code is 99353. thanks!

I would also be very interested. What would the total be to zip 06905? Thanks

Can you post a pic of it??

SA Tote BagI sent a private message to Tina and Stacey but have not heard back. Are you still interested?

what does it look like-the TTA tote with pockets and how big is it? Sorry I have no idea what it is like!?

I'm sorry, I sent a private message back yesterday saying that I'm going to have to pass right now. Did you not get it? Sorry for the delay! Tina

1. What is the size of the Simple Additions Tote Bag?

The Simple Additions Tote Bag measures 12 inches by 9 inches by 7 inches, making it the perfect size for carrying small kitchen essentials or even using as a lunch bag.

2. Is the Simple Additions Tote Bag insulated?

Yes, the Simple Additions Tote Bag has a thermal lining that helps keep food and drinks hot or cold for extended periods of time.

3. Can the Simple Additions Tote Bag be personalized?

Yes, the Simple Additions Tote Bag can be personalized with your name or initials for an additional fee. This makes it a great gift for friends or family members who love to cook or entertain.

4. What materials is the Simple Additions Tote Bag made of?

The Simple Additions Tote Bag is made of a durable polyester material that is easy to clean and maintain. The thermal lining is also made of a high-quality material that is food-safe and BPA-free.

5. How many compartments does the Simple Additions Tote Bag have?

The Simple Additions Tote Bag has one large main compartment and two side pockets, providing plenty of space for organizing and storing your kitchen essentials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
  • SusanBP0129
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
leahevanson
  • pcheftammy