• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cool N Serve Tote/ Carry Less Sell More Bag

In summary, the Cool N Serve Tote is a thermal bag designed to keep food and drinks cool, while the Carry Less Sell More Bag is a versatile tote for transporting Pampered Chef products. The Cool N Serve Tote cannot be used to keep food warm and has a weight limit of 50 pounds. Both bags can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth, but customization services are available for the Carry Less Sell More Bag.
melindagilbert
FS: Cool n serve tote $25 includes shipping. New, Not in Bag Paypal accepted

FS: Carry Less Sell More Bag $45 includes Shipping. New In bag Paypal Accepted

Smoke Free Home

Please let me know Melinda if the price of the carry less sell more bag goes down. I am interested in one but that is a little much for me. My email is [email protected].

Thank you.

What is the difference between the Cool N Serve Tote and the Carry Less Sell More Bag?

The Cool N Serve Tote and the Carry Less Sell More Bag are two different products designed for different purposes. The Cool N Serve Tote is a thermal bag designed to keep food and drinks cool for up to 4 hours. It features a zipper closure and can hold up to 12 cans or 9x13 inch casserole dishes. The Carry Less Sell More Bag, on the other hand, is a versatile tote bag that can be used to carry and transport various Pampered Chef products, including the Cool N Serve Tote. It does not have thermal properties, but it does have multiple pockets and compartments to help you organize and carry your products.

Can the Cool N Serve Tote be used to keep food warm?

No, the Cool N Serve Tote is designed specifically to keep food and drinks cool. It is not recommended for use with hot or warm items as it does not have insulation to maintain high temperatures.

What is the maximum weight capacity of the Carry Less Sell More Bag?

The Carry Less Sell More Bag has a maximum weight capacity of 50 pounds. It is recommended to distribute the weight evenly and not overload the bag to ensure it remains durable and easy to carry.

How do I clean the Cool N Serve Tote/ Carry Less Sell More Bag?

The Cool N Serve Tote and Carry Less Sell More Bag are both made of durable, water-resistant material that can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth. For tougher stains, you can use mild soap and water, but do not put them in the washing machine or dryer.

Can I customize the Carry Less Sell More Bag with my name or logo?

Yes, the Carry Less Sell More Bag can be personalized with your name or logo. Pampered Chef offers custom embroidery services for an additional fee. You can contact your consultant or customer service for more information and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • cookingwithlove
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCjend
  • melindagilbert