• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Blue Simple Additons Carrier

In summary, the "Fs: Blue Simple Additons Carrier" is a durable and versatile carrier designed to transport and store Pampered Chef Simple Additions pieces. It can hold up to 12 pieces and is easy to clean with a damp cloth or mild soap and water solution. Additionally, it can also be used for other purposes such as serving dishes or utensils.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I am selling a Blue Simple Additions Carrier. It holds your SA. Can be used for parties or just used to store your SA. It is no longer available through PC. It is new and never been used. For some reason I bought 2 but only use 1. I love it..

I am asking $40 plus shipping.

Here is pictures of it..

Attachments

• SAcarrier2.JPG
    SAcarrier2.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 388
  • SAcarrier1.JPG
    SAcarrier1.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 344
Please email me at [email protected].

I have one that I would be willing to sell too.

1. What is the "Fs: Blue Simple Additons Carrier" used for?

The "Fs: Blue Simple Additons Carrier" is a convenient and stylish way to transport and store your Pampered Chef Simple Additions collection. It is specifically designed to hold and protect your Simple Additions pieces, making it easy to bring them to parties, events, or for storage.

2. Is the carrier durable?

Yes, the "Fs: Blue Simple Additons Carrier" is made of high-quality materials and is designed to withstand regular use. It has a sturdy construction and reinforced handles, making it a reliable option for transporting your Simple Additions pieces.

3. How many pieces can the carrier hold?

The "Fs: Blue Simple Additons Carrier" can hold up to 12 pieces from the Simple Additions collection. This includes plates, bowls, mugs, and other accessories. It is a great option for storing and transporting a variety of pieces for any occasion.

4. Is the carrier easy to clean?

Yes, the "Fs: Blue Simple Additons Carrier" is easy to clean. It is made of a durable and water-resistant material, making it easy to wipe down with a damp cloth. You can also spot clean any stains or spills with a mild soap and water solution.

5. Can I use the carrier for other purposes?

While the "Fs: Blue Simple Additons Carrier" is specifically designed for Simple Additions pieces, it can also be used for other items such as serving dishes, utensils, or even to store non-food items. It is a versatile and functional carrier that can adapt to your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • jfoos
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jfoos
  • chezshelly