• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Old Style Simple Additions

In summary, "Fs: Old Style Simple Additions" is a collection of decorative and functional kitchenware items that are designed to enhance your cooking and dining experience. The collection includes a variety of kitchenware items such as serving bowls, platters, plates, and utensils, all made with high-quality materials. These products are dishwasher and microwave safe, but it is recommended to hand wash them with mild soap and water for optimal maintenance. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils when cleaning and make sure to dry thoroughly before storing.
nicholassmommy
I have some old Simple Additions stands that I am looking to sell. These are the black/brown metal stands. I've had them since about 2003.Stands:
three tiered stand
hospitality stand
small bowl caddyDishes
fondue accessory set (with 6 forks)
hospitality set
2 black trianglesPictures available if desired. All are in perfect condition and used only a couple of times, if that. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Last edited:
Is the 3 tiered stand still available? I would be interested in a pic please.

1. What is "Fs: Old Style Simple Additions"?

"Fs: Old Style Simple Additions" is a collection of decorative and functional kitchenware items that are designed to enhance your cooking and dining experience. They are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last for years.

2. What types of products are included in the "Fs: Old Style Simple Additions" collection?

The "Fs: Old Style Simple Additions" collection includes a variety of kitchenware items such as serving bowls, platters, plates, and utensils. These items come in a range of designs and styles to suit different tastes and preferences.

3. Are the "Fs: Old Style Simple Additions" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the "Fs: Old Style Simple Additions" products are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash them with mild soap and water to prolong their lifespan and maintain their quality.

4. Can I use the "Fs: Old Style Simple Additions" products in the microwave?

Yes, the "Fs: Old Style Simple Additions" products are microwave safe. However, please refer to the specific product instructions for any limitations or recommendations for use in the microwave.

5. What is the best way to care for and maintain my "Fs: Old Style Simple Additions" products?

To keep your "Fs: Old Style Simple Additions" products in top condition, it is recommended to hand wash them with mild soap and water. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils that may scratch the surface. Additionally, make sure to dry them thoroughly before storing them away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
leahevanson
  • ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • cochef