• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Ultimate Pampered Chef Business Box - $45!

In summary, The Ultimate Pampered Chef Business Box is a comprehensive package for those starting their Pampered Chef business. It includes a consultant agreement, business supplies, marketing materials, and product samples, all for a price of $45. The products included cannot be customized, but the box is a one-time purchase and can be returned within 90 days for a full refund, with the consultant agreement being the only item that must be returned unused and undamaged.
pckelly
I am taking some time away from my business and have some paperwork I would like to sell. It's a box full of:

a whole roll of tickets for games at show or events
pampered partner reciepts (maybe 100)
gift certificate forms
Pampered Chef money bag for shows
Start Strong Flyers
2 Fall Season's Best
Whole pack of Guest order forms
Your Life Your way flyers (maybe 30 or so)
Our Apron comes in 5 sizes flyers
whole pack of Come Join us booklets plus some
7 DVD's (your life your way)
prize slips
breat cancer pins and flyers
lots of red pens to use at shows
whole pack plus some of fundraiser flyers
2 Empowering Women Magazines
Consultant Order Forms/Agreement forms
Your Guide to a Successful Business Binder
LOTS of various PC stickers from Nancy's
Black Binder (soft) with A closer look inside, also about 75 business cards from other Pcheffer's when we did that big business card exchange. I have them in the binder in business card sheet protectors.
Great to take to shows and pass around to guests to look at.
3 CD's: Dream Believe Achieve~Solid Booking for a strong business~Connections, Key to Recruiting!
Catalog hanging bags

Whew! That's alot of stuff!
Box is pretty heavy but will sell everything for $45.00 (includes Shipping and Delivery Confirmation!)
Prefer PayPal!

Last edited:
If you're willing to split, I'll take your PP receipts.

I am interested in the tickets if you're willing to sell them separately.

Last edited:
Gone, thanks!

Everything's gone? Or just the "stuff" people mentioned above? I'm apparently not quick enough...:eek:

do you still have the guest order forms? how much would you charge?

1. What is included in The Ultimate Pampered Chef Business Box?

The Ultimate Pampered Chef Business Box includes a variety of essential tools and products to help you start your Pampered Chef business. It includes a consultant agreement, business supplies, marketing materials, and product samples.

2. How much does The Ultimate Pampered Chef Business Box cost?

The Ultimate Pampered Chef Business Box is priced at $45. This cost covers the consultant agreement, business supplies, marketing materials, and product samples.

3. Can I customize the products included in The Ultimate Pampered Chef Business Box?

Unfortunately, the products included in The Ultimate Pampered Chef Business Box cannot be customized. They are carefully selected to provide you with the necessary tools and products to start your business.

4. Is The Ultimate Pampered Chef Business Box a one-time purchase?

Yes, The Ultimate Pampered Chef Business Box is a one-time purchase. Once you have purchased it, you can use the tools and products to build your business.

5. Can I return The Ultimate Pampered Chef Business Box if I am not satisfied?

Yes, you can return The Ultimate Pampered Chef Business Box within 90 days of purchase for a full refund. However, the consultant agreement must be returned unused and undamaged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Serendi
  • Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • jnhr1986
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies