• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Pampered Chef Supplies for Sale?

S
Steph_Chef
I have accumulated quite a few "extras" and need to clear some things out in preparation for a move. Here's what I have left from an earlier post....let me know if you'd like any of these!

"Your Season of Success" DVD F/W 2007 - $1
"Spring Into Success" DVD S/S 2008 - $1
"Super Start Your Business/Simple Step to Host Coaching" DVD - $1
Audio Tape -- "Getting Started with The Pampered Chef" - .50

Show Benefits Flyers (10) - $1
3-pk. of Independent Consultant Agreement Forms - .50
Pampered Partner Sales Recipts (package opened, but maybe used 8 out of 100) - $2
Black 3-Ring Logo Binder with assorted inserts - $5

Thanks for looking!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have PM'd you!

I sent you a PM.

Updated the list of items left...

I'm interested in the Super Start your business/host coaching dvd and the show benefits flyers. You can reach me at [email protected]Thanks

1. What items do you have available for sale?

I have a "Your Season of Success" DVD from Fall/Winter 2007, a "Spring Into Success" DVD from Spring/Summer 2008, a "Super Start Your Business/Simple Steps to Host Coaching" DVD, an audio tape on "Getting Started with The Pampered Chef", show benefits flyers, independent consultant agreement forms, Pampered Partner sales receipts, and a black 3-ring logo binder with assorted inserts.

2. How much do these items cost?

The prices for each item are as follows: "Your Season of Success" DVD - $1, "Spring Into Success" DVD - $1, "Super Start Your Business/Simple Steps to Host Coaching" DVD - $1, audio tape - $0.50, show benefits flyers - $1, independent consultant agreement forms - $0.50, Pampered Partner sales receipts - $2, black 3-ring logo binder with assorted inserts - $5.

3. Are the items in good condition?

Yes, all of the items are in good condition. The package for the Pampered Partner sales receipts has been opened, but only a few out of the 100 have been used.

4. Can I purchase individual items or do I have to buy the entire set?

You can purchase individual items, there is no requirement to buy the entire set. You can choose which items you are interested in and purchase those only.

5. How can I contact you to purchase these items?

You can contact me through the email or phone number provided in the post. Let me know which items you are interested in and we can arrange a transaction. Thank you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pchef Jen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • pampermejolene