• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Sell Pampered Chef Business Materials? Check Out My Listings!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of business materials for sale including catalogs, order forms, hostess packets, and recruitment materials. These materials can be customized with your own information and there are discounts available for bulk purchases. Delivery time for these materials varies and there is a 30-day return policy for non-personalized materials.
ShelbyMichalek
For Sale:
Brand New Pack (25) Pampered Chef Order forms (the tricopy ones) and about 55 not in pack but still brand new.
Also 2 Fall 09 Seasons Best and about 12 S/S 2010 Catalogs.

Asking $10 for the lot plus shipping. If you live in the Omaha/Bellevue area of Nebraska I can meet you somewhere and save shipping.

Please email me at slynn721(at)gmail(dot)com. I won't respond very quickly to posts on this board.

PC isn't working out for me, my 6 mos of inactivity is about up, I dont want this to go to waste.

I've got two more boxes full of PC business stuff I haven't looked through since moving that I'll post up later.

Last edited:
(((hugs))) sweetie! I'm so sorry that you are quitting. :(

Are you sure you don't want to do the CS Step Up Class & give it one more go?

Well I have approximately 10 days to have an order in before 6 months is up. With the way life is going right now, I'm working on getting a "real job" before I do anything else. My husband has agreed that it's a shame that if I decide to do it again I'd have to purchase a kit, and I think he's a bit sorry to see the business go. But we've both made the choice that right now isn't a good time. It's not like we're say "never again" just a not right now thing for us.

Aw, sorry to hear that Shelby! You could try to round up just the bare $150 just so you can be active again and have another 6 months. Especially if there's even a chance you'd want to do it again. Then you won't have to buy another kit.But no matter what, I wish you well! And we'll always be here. ;)

1. What type of business materials are available for sale?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of business materials for sale, including catalogs, order forms, hostess packets, and recruitment materials. We also have digital versions available for download.

2. Can I customize the business materials with my own information?

Yes, our business materials can be personalized with your contact information, logo, and other details. You can also choose from a variety of templates and designs to make the materials unique to your business.

3. Are there any discounts available for bulk purchases?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk purchases of our business materials. The more you buy, the more you save. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

4. How long does it take to receive the business materials after ordering?

The delivery time for business materials varies depending on your location and the shipping method chosen. Generally, it takes 3-5 business days for standard shipping and 1-2 business days for expedited shipping.

5. What is the return policy for business materials?

If you are not satisfied with your business materials, you may return them within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please note that personalized materials cannot be returned unless there is a defect or error in customization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Serendi
  • jnhr1986
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hltnut22
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies