• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leaving Pampered Chef and Have These Lots for Sale.

In summary, Marisol is selling her PC items. Prices DO NOT include shipping; you will need to PM her with your zip code and what items you are interested in so she can figure that out. Pictures are available on request, just let her know what you'd like to see. Marisol has a few misc. PC items that she will be throwing in as free gifts. Just in case anyone wonders why they got something extra! She is also selling her Season's Best Lot- including Fall/Winter 2005- 2007 catalogs, recipe card lot, and invitation lot. The Season's Best Lot includes 3 unopened packs of themed invites, 30 postcards, and 8 stickers. There is also a cookware bag lot
DimSumTabi
I am leaving Pampered Chef and have these items for sale. Prices DO NOT include shipping; you’ll need to PM me with your zip code and what items you are interested in so I can figure that out. Pictures are available on request, just let me know what you’d like to see. I have a few misc. PC items that I will be throwing in as free gifts. Just in case anyone wonders why they got something extra! It is $65 if anyone wants everything, once again that’s not including shipping.

A) 7 Door Prize Bags – each consisting of something different. SOLD
--FOUR of them have 1 pan scraper, 1 white quikcut, 5 twixits, 1 citrus peeler, and a recipe card

--TWO have 1 pan scraper, 3 quikcuts (maroon, purple and green), 1 citrus peeler and a recipe card

--ONE has 1 pan scraper, 1 white quikcut, 1citrus peeler, 1 cranberry I-slice, and a recipe card

(all recipe cards in bags do have my stamp on them, but you can easily open the bag and replace them with your own)

B) Also have, still in their packages – 1 cranberry I-slice, 3 citrus peelers, and 4 white quikcuts. SOLD

C) 3 “Thanks for joining us at the show” pads. Not sure exactly how many there are but all three pads are quite full. $1 for all 3.

D) 16 medium disposable latex gloves (so 8 pair) in PC zip lock package. $1

E) Season’s Best Lot – SOLD
3 Fall/Winter 2005 – not stamped
9 Fall/Winter 2006 – 4 are not stamped, 5 are stamped but can be easily covered
10 Spring/Summer 2007 – NEW IN PACKAGE, NEVER OPENED!

F) Recipe Card Lot – SOLD
Jerk Chicken Salad – NEVER OPENED 30 in package
Island Breeze Rum Cake – NEVER OPENED 30 in package
Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups – NEVER OPENED 30 in package

G) Nancy’s Artwork Lot – SOLD
30 “Thank you for your recent order” postcards (#190) in Pink
20 Call Reminder postcards (#151) in Rocket Red
18 Catalog Show postcards (#124) in Terra Green
30 Different postcards, sample set. I believe it’s one of every postcard offered
37 “Success is only 40 invites away” Stickers (#608)
8 Show strategy stickers (#656)
19 Catalog Show Strategy stickers (#657)
4 Unopened sets of Calendar Reminders and 1 set of 13 stickers, opened. (#655)

H) Invite Lot – Sold Together for $6
2 unopened packs of themed invites from “Dim Sum, Ole and Chocolate”
3 unopened packs of themed invites from “Dine out at home”
3 unopened packs of themed invites from “Taste of the Tropics”
5 unopened packs of kitchen show invites – no theme

I) 8 Spring/Summer 2007 Catalogs (6 without stamps, 2 are stamped) -$3

J) Cooking show planner lot – SOLD
5 colored planners from Fall/Winter 2007 (just received in changeover kit)
18 colored planners from Spring/Summer 2007
10 dark purple planners with black and white photos
3 green planners with black and white photos
20 light purple planners with black and white photos

K) 25 Fall/Winter 2007 catalogs (NEW IN PACKAGE) SOLD

Last edited:
i would love K,A,B,j

Jessica

Last edited:
Just realized I didn't put that I take Paypal. Sorry about that.

jsnow said:
i would love K,A,B

Jessica

I just need your zip code so I can get you a full price quote. Thanks!

36582 Is My Zip:)

lotI am intersted in the invitation lot but would like to know what it would cost with shipping. my zip is 60417
jaime

pchefjaime said:
I am intersted in the invitation lot but would like to know what it would cost with shipping. my zip is 60417
jaime

Just PM'ed you with a price quote.:D

Iwould be interested in all the lots except I & J. My zip code is 76120.
Thanks,
Marisol

PC items for sale.
MGG said:
Iwould be interested in all the lots except I & J. My zip code is 76120.
Thanks,
Marisol

I have sales pending on everything but C,D, and I. Once everyone responds to whether they are purchasing or not, I'll let you know what (if anything) is left. Thanks so much for your interest.

Tabitha

Just found some more things to sell.

L) Show and Sell DVD's - Spring/Summer 07 and Fall/Winter 07 - $1 for both

M) "Want a show with WOW? Then increase your know-how" CD - $1

N) Getting Started Training DVD, Start your business/Simple steps to host coaching DVD/CD, Season of Success FW06 and SS07. - $2 for all

(would make good gift to new recruits)

------

O) Cookware bags one small and one large. We had the chance to earn them in Fall/Winter 06 I believe. - SOLD!

Last edited:
I'm interested in these...

O) Cookware bags one small and one large. We had the chance to earn them in Fall/Winter 06 I believe. - $5 for both

Just PMed you too

1. What is the reason for leaving Pampered Chef?

There can be various reasons for leaving Pampered Chef, such as relocating, pursuing other career opportunities, or personal reasons. Each consultant's situation is unique, so it is best to speak to your sponsor or the Pampered Chef support team for guidance.

2. How do I transfer ownership of my Pampered Chef lots to someone else?

To transfer ownership of your Pampered Chef lots to another consultant, you will need to fill out a transfer form and submit it to the Pampered Chef support team. They will guide you through the process and ensure that the transfer is completed smoothly.

3. Can I sell my Pampered Chef lots to someone outside of the company?

No, Pampered Chef lots can only be sold to other consultants within the company. This is to maintain the quality and integrity of the products and ensure that they are being sold through authorized channels.

4. How do I determine the value of my Pampered Chef lots?

The value of your Pampered Chef lots will depend on various factors such as the types of products, their condition, and the demand for them. You can do some research on similar products being sold on online marketplaces or consult with your sponsor for guidance.

5. Can I return my Pampered Chef lots for a refund?

No, Pampered Chef lots are final sale and cannot be returned for a refund. If you are experiencing any issues with your products, please reach out to the Pampered Chef support team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • MicheleATX
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MicheleATX
  • pkd09