• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Pampered Chef items for sale?

In summary, Pampered Chef is not working out for me. I recently got out of the Army and moved to a new location were I don't know anyone but who I work with and a few of my husband's family members. I have had 2 shows since being here and no one has come to either of them. But I have a really great job that I work full time and I go to college full time so I have a pretty busy schedule. I really don't have time to do a lot of shows or to put the effort into Pampered Chef like I should So anyways I am selling what I have left of my stuff if any of you are interested. PC has been fun...
jendebouver
Pampered Chef is not working out for me. I recently got out of the Army and moved to a new location were I don't know anyone but who I work with and a few of my husband's family members. I have had 2 shows since being here and no one has come to either of them. But I have a really great job that I work full time and I go to college full time so I have a pretty busy schedule. I really don't have time to do a lot of shows or to put the effort into Pampered Chef like I should So anyways I am selling what I have left of my stuff if any of you are interested. PC has been fun

Red crate
10 pks invitations
Pampered Chef Black leather binder with calendar and organizer (from Merrill)
Write -in Receipts (almost a full pack of 100)
5 Empowering Women Magazines
Cooking Show planning guide - new pack
Gift Certificate forms
Black leather PC binder with Trifle Bowl and Simple Additions display cards inside, also a few fliers, recipes
White PC Binder w/inside: dvds, your life your way fliers, more recruit fliers, all new packs, Independent Consultant Agreement Forms, more fliers, recipes
display folders
about 20 catalogs w/trifle bowl on front
2 bags of med gloves
Breast cancer brochures
HWC pins - 2 whole packs
bags
PC apron
Parchment paper
Pampered Partner
Printable Materials CD
Recipe for Success Policies Book
6 Spring/Summer Seasons Best
5 Fall/Winter Seasons Best
1 pk left in box of Chipotle Ranch seasoning mix
5 Bamboo tongs
3 Mini Whippers
10 Quikut paring knives
Bag of red and blue pens

About $100.00 in items...............For $80.00.
Will be more for shipping, about $20.00. Container is very heavy. If in the Schaumburg, IL area we can meet up to exchange.

Anyone interested can email me at [email protected].

Items would be great for new recruits

would you sell any individually?

Sorry I have someone coming to buy it all today. Thanks for the interest though.

The person that was going to buy the items decided not to so yes I will sell them individually. Let me know what you would like and I can give you a price.

I also I have a PC catalog bag for $15.00

1. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer for sale?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products. We also have a variety of cookbooks and recipe cards available for purchase.

2. Are Pampered Chef products available for purchase online or only through consultants?

Our products are available for purchase both online and through our network of independent consultants. You can shop directly on our website or contact a consultant to place an order.

3. Can I host a party to earn discounts or free products?

Yes, we offer the opportunity to host a cooking party with a consultant and earn discounts or free products based on your party sales. Contact a consultant for more information on hosting a party.

4. Are Pampered Chef products covered by a warranty?

Yes, all of our products are covered by a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note, food products cannot be returned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • jendebouver