• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Kitchen Item: $45 + Shipping

In summary, the new kitchen item is a versatile non-stick skillet that costs $45 plus shipping. It is dishwasher safe, suitable for all stovetops, and has a diameter of 12 inches and weighs approximately 3 pounds. It also comes with a limited lifetime warranty for any defects or issues.
keril
New in package. Selling to first person who emails me: [email protected] for $45 (changed price here) including shipping. I prefer money order or check from non-APO addresses. Thanks!

Last edited:
Okay, so it looks like I asked too much, just figured since bag was so large will cost about $8 to ship. It's still for sale and offering for $45 including shipping. Just send to my personal email. Thanks!

I just emailed you!

Is this still available?

pamperedchef.robin said:
Is this still available?

I mailed her a check for this, hoping it gets to her soon because I'm itching to get it! :)

1. What is the new kitchen item that costs $45 plus shipping?

The new kitchen item is a versatile non-stick skillet that can be used for cooking a variety of dishes. It is priced at $45 and shipping costs will vary depending on your location.

2. Is the new kitchen item dishwasher safe?

Yes, the non-stick skillet is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the product.

3. Can the new kitchen item be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the non-stick skillet is suitable for use on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction stovetops. Its durable construction allows for even heat distribution for perfect cooking results.

4. What is the size and weight of the new kitchen item?

The non-stick skillet has a diameter of 12 inches and weighs approximately 3 pounds. Its size and weight make it a convenient and lightweight addition to your kitchen cookware collection.

5. Is the new kitchen item covered by a warranty?

Yes, the non-stick skillet comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If there are any defects or issues with the product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keril
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • keril
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • keril