• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old-Style Kitchen Essentials - $2-$30 + Shipping

In summary, the Old-Style Kitchen Essentials are a collection of modernized traditional kitchen tools and gadgets that are priced between $2-$30 for affordability. They can be shipped to any location, and the collection includes essential items such as measuring cups, mixing bowls, can openers, spatulas, and more. These kitchen essentials are durable and long-lasting, made with high-quality materials and backed by a satisfaction guarantee from Pampered Chef.
jrstephens
Old Styled Vegetable Peeler $2.00
Old Styled Corer $2.00
Old Style Serrated Bread Knife $6.00
Red Silicon Oven Mitt $10.00
Stoneware 6 Muffin Pan $15.00
Carving Set (Not forged) $30.00

All prices do not include shipping – that will be covered by you. I will package items and get the shipping for you ahead of time.

I accept paypal, money order or check. If paying by check, items will not ship until your check has cleared. If using paypal, my account charges me fees because I am set up to accept credit/debit cards and echecks. They charge me .30 cents PLUS 2.9% of the transaction. I will add that fee to your total – I think usually it is around the price you would pay for a money order. I will ship your items once your payment has been marked cleared in my account. Insurance is your option.

HAPPY SHOPPING!! Email me with ANY questions. I will be glad to answer them all.

If you would like to make any counter offers on the higher priced items, please, let me know and we will see what we can work out if the items have not already sold for their original price. Of course, I would like to receive the original price, but I can negotiate on the higher price items.

I forgot to put on the list

White Tool Turn About $8.50

bumping for Jennifer...

white TTA...oooh...there's a popular one!! ANYONE??

Thanks for the bump! I got a bite on the TTA.:D

Related to Old-Style Kitchen Essentials - $2-$30 + Shipping

What are the Old-Style Kitchen Essentials?

The Old-Style Kitchen Essentials are a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets that are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. They are inspired by traditional kitchen items, but with modern updates to make them even better.

What is the price range for these kitchen essentials?

The price range for the Old-Style Kitchen Essentials is $2-$30. This makes them affordable for any budget and a great value for the quality and functionality they provide.

Can these kitchen essentials be shipped?

Yes, these kitchen essentials can be shipped to your desired location. Shipping costs will vary depending on your location and the weight of the items you are ordering.

What types of kitchen essentials are included in this collection?

The Old-Style Kitchen Essentials collection includes a variety of items such as measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, can openers, spatulas, and more. These essential tools are must-haves for any kitchen.

Are these kitchen essentials durable and long-lasting?

Yes, the Old-Style Kitchen Essentials are made with high-quality materials and are built to last. They are designed to withstand daily use and are backed by a satisfaction guarantee from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • stephaniekocala
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie Knight
Replies